"Vocal Producer" talks about the "Glory Stems"

louieney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Didn’t mean random as an insult, lol. Just meant he doesn’t know you, he’s not going to send them to someone he doesn’t know.

His relationship is based on trust, anyway, if I wasn't in some trouble, I could leak some things like guitars, bass, drums and dry vox

1 hour ago, louieney said:

Β 

I'm not a random fan, lol

To that producer you are. So isΒ theΒ rust of us. We are random to them as we don'tΒ know them.

Anyhow, their pc or account gets hacked often orΒ stolen and that's how stuff leaks most of the time. HensΒ the Rebel Heart leaks by Madonna all due a hacker...

The stems are leaking the sooner or later.

Besides the way he puts those things between air quotes, I think he is just saying this not to get in any trouble lol, he knows they are leaking and he knows they are going around

7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

To that producer you are. So isΒ theΒ rust of us. We are random to them as we don'tΒ know them.

Anyhow, their pc or account gets hacked often orΒ stolen and that's how stuff leaks most of the time. HensΒ the Rebel Heart leaks by Madonna all due a hacker...

The stems are leaking the sooner or later.

Besides the way he puts those things between air quotes, I think he is just saying this not to get in any trouble lol, he knows they are leaking and he knows they are going around

I was thinking about this too.

Archived