So I put in Britney Jean on my way home from work tonight....

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Yeah it's bad!! I will say tho that when I 1st heard it in full I LOVED that her vocals had those signature growl/runs on the ends of lyrics & lil signature "aaoowww yeeaahhhaahhh" bits. Those had not been displayed much in recent times 

One thing I'll admit, I still think Tik Tik Boom is a good song:giggleney: I know it's HATED around here, but once I got to passenger, body ache, it should be easy....:wyd:

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

One thing I'll admit, I still think Tik Tik Boom is a good song:giggleney: I know it's HATED around here, but once I got to passenger, body ache, it should be easy....:wyd:

I was thinking of Tik Tik Boom! When I 1st heard it I did tear up because it felt like classic Britney too me! The oowwwyeaahhh mmmmyeeaaahhh & vocal stylings we're so reminiscent of BOMT/OIDIA days 

6 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Alien, WB, Tik Tik Boom, Hold On Tight slay

I used to think Alien was a gem but I can't even listen to it anymore!! 1st of all its pitched & Tuned to death & there are some really stand out production flaws with it.. ugh, it's ruined for me. 

BJ is like the album that could've been.. pretty much every song has some serious potential but they all miss the mark, except for WB. There are a ton of amazing "moments" on BJ but either the choruses or the bridges kill the song. It Should Be Easy could also "easily" be one of Britney's best recent tracks but the over use of vocoder is tragic to the ear.. ugh! 

21 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I used to think Alien was a gem but I can't even listen to it anymore!! 1st of all its pitched & Tuned to death & there are some really stand out production flaws with it.. ugh, it's ruined for me. 

BJ is like the album that could've been.. pretty much every song has some serious potential but they all miss the mark, except for WB. There are a ton of amazing "moments" on BJ but either the choruses or the bridges kill the song. It Should Be Easy could also "easily" be one of Britney's best recent tracks but the over use of vocoder is tragic to the ear.. ugh! 

I love Alien!:yesokay:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I love Alien!:yesokay:

I do too!! Again, it has this amazing potential but something about it is off & it just stumbles.. 

BJ is really just a mess of an album & I rarely agree with the complaints & harsh criticism she gets but with BJ it's just plain the truth! Songs are either only good at the start, middle or end which make them all hard to listen too in full.

3 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I do too!! Again, it has this amazing potential but something about it is off & it just stumbles.. 

BJ is really just a mess of an album & I rarely agree with the complaints & harsh criticism she gets but with BJ it's just plain the truth! Songs are either only good at the start, middle or end which make them all hard to listen too in full.

I agree, BJ is the one thing I have no problem criticizing. I didn't make an account to complain, but making fun of BJ is just too entertaining:tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree, BJ is the one thing I have no problem criticizing. I didn't make an account to complain, but making fun of BJ is just too entertaining:tiffcackle:

Agreed!! I think a lot of the over dramatics & over analytical criticism in here is outrageous but with BJ's tracks "I call em like i see em, I know what you are, what you are baby" :gross:

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

And the album still sucks.  :queenflopga:There's literally only like 3 GOOD songs on it, which is bad for a Britney cd. 

I switched it out for Circus, and jammed to bops like IUSA, Kill the Lights, and Blur. The difference was night and day. 

Slay Circus, for saving my drive home:mcry:

i expected something like

"and then this happened...

guy-jumps-out-of-moving-car-o.gif"

1 minute ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

work beyotch saved BJ's ***:yaknow:

:eheeek: hardly. Honestly, I don't like Work ***** that much. I'd say Hold on Tite, Alien, Don't Cry made it somewhat bearable, but I don't think there was any saving this mess:tehe: 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i expected something like

"and then this happened...

guy-jumps-out-of-moving-car-o.gif"

Screaming!!:orangu:

Archived