In Britney's family, having a big butt is a bad thing

WillR

I can't seem to find them but on my tumblr earlier this year I saw someone post 3 old clips of Britney saying her dad and brother make fun of her for having a big butt, and in the one clip her brother said her butts getting too big and she needs to get on a treadmill....

So ya, Britney thinks having a butt is like having a fat stomach, she thinks it's bad and gross. Kinda strange but a lot of white people think having a big butt is shameful or embarrassing in some way. Pretty crazy....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daxx said:

Have you ever thought that those were jokes? :usher:

Lol they weren't bullying her but they were making fun of her because she had a big butt. Clearly it had an effect on her though because she really doesn't want a big butt

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Having a big butt is a trend because of the Kardashians, and you all boys like it,

but most girls think it's not cute and pretty :lemmetellu: We like having normal butts

Britney grew up in the 90s / 00s era where skinny = better. It's the reason why JLO broke out because nobody else in the media was very representative of a naturally curvy woman. This changed in the 2010s thanks to more celebrity women embracing ethnic beauty standards such as the Kardashians.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

thanks to more celebrity women embracing ethnic beauty standards such as the Kardashians.

you mean their plastic beauty standard  :staysalty:

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No I mean ethnic beauty standards that come from women of color.

their butt is not ethnic tho, it's plastic :calculating: They're half armenian, that doesnt make them women of color :calculating: anyway

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Having a big butt is a trend because of the Kardashians, and you all boys like it,

but most girls think it's not cute and pretty :lemmetellu: We like having normal butts

How is having a big butt a trend? JLO had a big natural butt since 50 years ago. :whitney:

getting a plastic body has been a trend since the Kardashians. No judgement but plastic surgery is supposed to be subtle but if they like it more power tot gen....How are Armenians not POC tho?

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

IG says otherwise. Most girls want an ***. The good thing about this trend is that it has made people work out to make the booty pop.

29 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

How is having a big butt a trend? JLO had a big natural butt since 50 years ago. :whitney:

getting a plastic body has been a trend since the Kardashians. No judgement but plastic surgery is supposed to be subtle but if they like it more power tot gen....How are Armenians not POC tho?

Are they considered POC in the US ?

I've always heard they feel Caucasian & culturally closer to Europe

Kim made big butts a trend, curves were not that glamorized before.  kudos to her only accomplishment :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney grew up in the 90s / 00s era where skinny = better. It's the reason why JLO broke out because nobody else in the media was very representative of a naturally curvy woman. This changed in the 2010s thanks to more celebrity women embracing ethnic beauty standards such as the Kardashians.

isn't I like big butts and I canot lie from the the 90s though? lol I guess we all like curves but you're right, it become more acceptable and open and cool in the 2000s and more so in the 2010s

Archived