Jump to content

When Slumber Party was released this happened...


Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Recommended Posts

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

So when Slumber Party was released, the music video was released like 2 days later I think, and I was playing this game called Splix.io, it's a live game and and u play with other users, each 'world' has like an average of 90 users playing at the same time, but there are several worlds and you are always randomly entered at one, they're all the same.

There is a Top 10 live board which everyone can see and in the world that I was in, someone's username who was somewhere in the Top 10 was Watch Slumber Party, damn you legends are EVERYWHERE:urite: Her fans really do all the promotion for her, question is, which one of you legends was it and do any of y'all play it?

Link to comment
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I've heard of splix.io

never played it tho  it's just another generic rip off of agar.io 

i remember when the video was released I spammed everyone on my snap chat and Instagram to make them watch it:uknowit:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

i love you, i appreciate you as a member :outwithit:

Oh thank's I just thought you were trolling, but thank's hun, your username is one of the few i recognise straight away so I guess that's a good thing:bigkiss:

 

5 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Ily means I love you 

lol:dorkney:

Ik just though he was joking or something, it was really random, but cute of him/her.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Oh thank's I just thought you were trolling, but thank's hun, your username is one of the few i recognise straight away so I guess that's a good thing:bigkiss:

 

Ik just though he was joking or something, it was really random, but cute of him/her.

Sis I think @Urbanney was the one that did it :orangu: I think I remember seeing a thread on here about this when it happened :nocomprende:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Sis I think @Urbanney was the one that did it :orangu: I think I remember seeing a thread on here about this when it happened :nocomprende:

Was it someone that noticed the Britney fan that created the thread? @Urbanney was it you?:myjam:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

So when Slumber Party was released, the music video was released like 2 days later I think, and I was playing this game called Splix.io, it's a live game and and u play with other users, each 'world' has like an average of 90 users playing at the same time, but there are several worlds and you are always randomly entered at one, they're all the same.

There is a Top 10 live board which everyone can see and in the world that I was in, someone's username who was somewhere in the Top 10 was Watch Slumber Party, damn you legends are EVERYWHERE:urite: Her fans really do all the promotion for her, question is, which one of you legends was it and do any of y'all play it?

That was ME :o 

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

That was ME :o 

OMG slay you legend, do you still play that iconic game? Yesterday I spent like 30 minutes at #1 with 'Queen Britney Spears' as my username:urite:

I don't always do that btw:tiffcackle:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Sis I think @Urbanney was the one that did it :orangu: I think I remember seeing a thread on here about this when it happened :nocomprende:

 

32 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Was it someone that noticed the Britney fan that created the thread? @Urbanney was it you?:myjam:

was it me that did what? i'm so confused :calculating:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
52 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

:kisses2all::bigkiss: 

30 minutes is awesome :clap: 

I still play from time to time but i was literally obsessed thanks to my love @Young Törless !!!

I thought i could promote a little :gimmemoar:  

 

 

Thank's, yeah and I killed like 15 people that was my all time record. Hit me up next time you guys play cause we can all play in groups, is that your boyfriend?

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

 

was it me that did what? i'm so confused :calculating:

Nvm it wasn't you. It's a live game that there is a Top 10 and everyone has a username, and the 10 players with the highest score are featured in the top 10 while they're one of the 10 best players and back when SP's mv was released on Vevo, a fan had as their message which everyone could read 'Watch Slumber Party'. It's a really good game, u should download it 'splix.io', u can also play in groups.

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
54 minutes ago, Isla. said:

That game kinda sounds interesting actually. But if it's anything like World of Warcraft I probably won't play it nnn

I've never played World Of Warcraft, but the game's really cool, we should all play it next time Britney releases something and flood the Top 10:hype:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...