Do you prefer Femme Fatale Tour or POM?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM

Britney herself looks way better and alive and I am glad it brought back her energy. Something that I honestly believed was dead especially after FF, X Factor even at the beginning of Vegas. Vegas brought peace into her life. 

The dancing and energy itself is a lot better than FFT by miles we got a glimpses of Primeney in POM such as February 2016, February 2014, 2015.

I will say FFT production is better with the visuals and the outfit ideas. But there are some POM outfits I do enjoy. 

Then theres the CD track vocals :tiffcackle: But that doesn't really bother me tbh cause I just don't really care anymore. We all know whats up pre-recorded or not :quirkney:

10 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

As a show FF, and even though Britney wasn't exactly at her best that era I'd still have to say the FF tour for sure,  because tours are more fun in general IMO.   You get to travel the world and you're more accessible to your fans while also promoting yourself and your music across the world.  Very Very few people worldwide have the means of being able to travel all the way to vegas to see her show.  :yeaok: The whole idea of a world tour seems so exciting to me, but I guess being a veteran entertainer britney may just see it as tiresome.  Either way, her most successful era when it came to radio was the FF era and I think the tour really helped.  Youtube and twitter clips are cool and all but seeing your fav in person is just something you can't describe.  

This. Great explanation. Nothing comes close to seeing your fave at home. It's amazing. 

Archived