Do you prefer Femme Fatale Tour or POM?

1 hour ago, lolo. said:

the stage's walkaway disappeared, so  the stage looked super small and cheap. Plus, the original stage had a big screen on the bottom of it, with a futuristic decoration around it. They decided to scrap it for the European leg, the result was again... tragic. The main screen of the stage looked beyond cheap and basic. The original aesthetic of the stage was totally lost (because the stage itself was half-built during the whole leg). They kept the fireworks at least tho.

In terms of the audience: in Lisbon, it was not sold out, but it was great. I think it was on wednesday, so concerts between monday/thursday tend to be less "popular" and "successful" because people work. But, it was her first concert for Portuguese and Spanish people since 2004, so people were thirsty!:urite: I remember when Britney had to say "shut up" (nicely) during I wanna go because during the short speech she used to give in that moment, people were screaming ha name for sooooo long, not allowing her to speak neither to go on with the show:urite: 

:urite: successful legend

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

I actually believe that a date in Madrid/Barcelona would've done better than the Lisbon one, I have a Portuguese uncle and he said that the Portuguese media bashed her and straight up called the show a flop and of course dragged the lip synching.

here in Spain, she is not really praised by the media neither:forkit:

To me the problem with the FFT is the section. I mean some of them are way too long costume wise speaking. The Egypt one and the I wanna go ones are full of songs. Good ones but she performed to many songs with the same outfit to my opinion.

I really wonder why they always taking some stuff out when they are going an. I mean of course it's to save some money but she was performing in such big venues... it's not really nice to present a waterdown version of your show... but yeah. Whatever. Money and benefits rule the world. 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 hours ago, lolo. said:

here in Spain, she is not really praised by the media neither:forkit:

I don't think she's praised in a lot of countries... but a show in Spain would sell out, I reckon.

i'm really torn, FFT had moving parts platforms etc. cool concept, prerecorded vocals. professional photographer on every date, dvd  special, original slave 4 u, ttwe dance, great hair ok costumes - which she didn't even use (see the video below)

The POM has live band, she is more confident (even though everything is still scripted), better dancing (not every time but like 70% of the dates were better than FFT), it had rain which was awesome, everybody went to see it and that's it, there is nothing like innovative nothing that wasn't already seen, everything is just kind of stuck in the main stage, the only cool thing is the 280 degree video screen but you have to sit at the far back to see it and appreciate the show as full but not be as close to britney.  the thing i miss are backing vocals and some moving parts on the stage such as elevators.

I think for the new tour/ residency they should invest more in the creative team, today everything is about the special effects, holograms, screens, fireworks, fire, water, wind in one word the visuals. 
she used to care more about the visuals, music videos, tours.  they need to do something that has never been done before and take risks 

I always had a soft spot for the FFT, mostly because it was the first time I had the opportunity to watch her live. Plus, the album was damn good.

And honestly, I like the show, I actually prefer the FFT in most aspects in relation to the Circus Tour for example (really unpopular opinion yeah)

But overall I think POM is better. Both 1.0 and 2.0. FFT wins in terms of vocals (pre-recorded ones, also she sang live during DLMBTLTK and HATLM at some dates, compared to pitched BOMT and BTI vocals and completely lipping Everytime, Lucky, Perfume and Alien) and remixes imo (seriously HIAM, 3, GM, Boys, IUSA, BOMT and Slave all had fire arrangements, while I'm not a huge fan of the new remixes for Stronger and Crazy) but POM wins in pretty much everything else: choreography, energy, stage, props, live band (this one is really important), and overall production

I just can't understand the people who says: "Femme Fatale 'cause the production was decent, there was pre-recorded voice, the props were great"... Honestly, I'm here because I wanna see the spark in Britney's eyes, I wanna see her passion and it totally missed during Femme Fatale era. I don't really care about the rest, we all know that they are rich as ****, who cares if they pay for some props that would make decent everything? Of course, nowdays she's NOT Primeney, absolutely not, she's embarassing most of times, but is the best we had since 2004 in terms of performances (yeah, I also prefer this Britney over Circusney because that tour was only walking).

I tried to watch the Femme Fatale's DVD some days ago... Nothing, I just can't, it's really embarassing. I know that it was not the best date, in the first ones she was better, but still... 

if she didn't look soooooo bad during the femme fatale tour it would be great...the production was good. the interludes were great. what ruined the whole thing was Britney's image. her hair makeup and outfits were TERRIBLE

she could look this good the whole time:

UTB_AMP_43.jpg

(keeping her jacket for the performance wouldn't hurt her at all)

wob_28729.jpg

6034538071_509c30b2d6_b.jpg

XRAY_RF_HQ_073011_288829.jpg

Britney's decissions have been a mess since 2009....she basically keeps sabotaging herself since then. this is how she decided to look most of the time:

06-24_Anaheim-10.jpg

and this was the most consistent outfit and hairstyle :meltdown:

if it wasn't for that the femme fatale tour would be loved and praised by fans like the circus tour is currently and don't come here and tell me I'm wrong :lemmetellu:

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, mfanbs said:

i'm really torn, FFT had moving parts platforms etc. cool concept, prerecorded vocals. professional photographer on every date, dvd  special, original slave 4 u, ttwe dance, great hair ok costumes - which she didn't even use (see the video below)

I would have loved to see her wear the actual leather jacket with the long jeans for the Trouble section.

FF just because I saw it live and had a blast, she looked so beautiful, everybody was into it screaming and fainting and euphoric and the pre-recorded vocals made it easy for me to pretend she was singing live :quirkney:

I still love POM however, it's so exciting to see what new lingerie she'll wear, that body deserves to be shown in all it's glory :urite:

As a show FF, and even though Britney wasn't exactly at her best that era I'd still have to say the FF tour for sure,  because tours are more fun in general IMO.   You get to travel the world and you're more accessible to your fans while also promoting yourself and your music across the world.  Very Very few people worldwide have the means of being able to travel all the way to vegas to see her show.  :yeaok: The whole idea of a world tour seems so exciting to me, but I guess being a veteran entertainer britney may just see it as tiresome.  Either way, her most successful era when it came to radio was the FF era and I think the tour really helped.  Youtube and twitter clips are cool and all but seeing your fav in person is just something you can't describe.  

Archived