Do you prefer Femme Fatale Tour or POM?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM was a piece of **** at the beginning (Dec 2013). In fact, there weren't a lot of differences between 2013 POM and FFT. Anyway, the revamp was so good. The revamp itself ***** all over FFT. 

To me, POM has a better production, it looks much more expensive than FFT, the costumes and the choreographies are much better. However, POM lacks of a narrative line, something FFT had. BUT FFT in Europe was TRAGIC. I went to Lisbon to see "her". Apart from Britney, the stage looked really, really, really cheap. If people here complained about POM's stage in Asia, I invite them to see how FFT looked in Europe. :mattafact:

FFT had better sets, the costumes were equally good, and I strongly prefer the set list since it has great songs like HIAM, Trouble for Me, S&M, Up N Down...

FFT is underrated by this forum in general and it's in such a hostile irrational way that nobody feels like they're 'allowed' to like it.

All of Brit's shows, including her dancing, come across better live and the shows are meant to be experienced live. You can't get the experience from watching a YouTube video. I saw FFT three times and POM once. I liked FFT more.

8 hours ago, nels64 said:

Damn y'all seriously judge the entire show on the bad nights.

This place is a cesspool of negativity and they judge EVERYTHING by the worst nights and worst elements. Britney could come up to them with a billion dollars in hand, a gorgeous dress, having an Album of the Year Grammy in hand for her #1 multi-platinum record with several #1 hits...and they'd criticize her makeup

23 hours ago, I am Max. said:

This forum is a mess. I can't at all the FF praise suddenly. FF Tour was the only oportunity I had to watch her live. It was an amazing night, however, POM ***** all over FFT. 

I've always praised FF, so IDK what you're talking about. :NYsassy: 

22 hours ago, Itachi said:

Sis the question was "which do you prefer", although that doesn't necessarily translate to "which show is better" or "which show did Britney perform better." Obviously both shows are ****. I pointed out the reasons why I would choose FFT over POM because in terms of overall production it looks more elaborate and expensive (typical of a Britney show). The main problem is Britney, the performer. I'll just put it this way, if it was Primeney performing FFT, it would have actually looked better. POM, to my point, has a very messy concept and bad choreography that even if it was Primeney performing it, it's still bad.

This. And Chase Crawford can **** this hole. :milkney: 

On 29/7/2017 at 8:47 PM, I am Max. said:

This forum is a mess. I can't at all the FF praise suddenly. FF Tour was the only oportunity I had to watch her live. It was an amazing night, however, POM ***** all over FFT. 

Ikr. Back then, during the whole Circusney nostalgia people joked about how this fandom would miss the FFT in a couple of years and I was like "yeah, no way". Guess I was wrong.

Guest Diamond Horse
On 29.7.2017 at 11:19 PM, CashmereCat said:

When you're comparing... Yes, there will be praise for FFT because some people dislike POM in its entirety.  However, put for example, Onyx Vs FFT, what's the obvious choice?  
If there's a comparison, there will be a choice, whether you like it or not. :\

Personally for me POM can be generally a little to moderately painful, while FF is extremely painful.

POM, but FFT had some great performances. HIAM, U&D, HIR, L&L,... If she did those performances on POM no one would be disappointed. It's not ok to act like all of FFT was bad. There were some good moments.

13 hours ago, lolo. said:

POM was a piece of **** at the beginning (Dec 2013). In fact, there weren't a lot of differences between 2013 POM and FFT. Anyway, the revamp was so good. The revamp itself ***** all over FFT. 

To me, POM has a better production, it looks much more expensive than FFT, the costumes and the choreographies are much better. However, POM lacks of a narrative line, something FFT had. BUT FFT in Europe was TRAGIC. I went to Lisbon to see "her". Apart from Britney, the stage looked really, really, really cheap. If people here complained about POM's stage in Asia, I invite them to see how FFT looked in Europe. :mattafact:

Was the show full or half empty? Cause some people said the Europe leg was tragic.

11 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Was the show full or half empty? Cause some people said the Europe leg was tragic.

the stage's walkaway disappeared, so  the stage looked super small and cheap. Plus, the original stage had a big screen on the bottom of it, with a futuristic decoration around it. They decided to scrap it for the European leg, the result was again... tragic. The main screen of the stage looked beyond cheap and basic. The original aesthetic of the stage was totally lost (because the stage itself was half-built during the whole leg). They kept the fireworks at least tho.

In terms of the audience: in Lisbon, it was not sold out, but it was great. I think it was on wednesday, so concerts between monday/thursday tend to be less "popular" and "successful" because people work. But, it was her first concert for Portuguese and Spanish people since 2004, so people were thirsty!:urite: I remember when Britney had to say "shut up" (nicely) during I wanna go because during the short speech she used to give in that moment, people were screaming ha name for sooooo long, not allowing her to speak neither to go on with the show:urite: 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
12 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I actually remember reading about how the Lisbon date was half empty...

It's what she deserves for not taking the Circus Tour to those countries, FFT was 2 years later and it was well known how ahitty the show would be so only big fans/stand attended FFT.

But yeah, most of the Europe dates were tragic... she didn't promote the tour either so that's another reason why.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, lolo. said:

the stage's walkaway disappeared, so  the stage looked super small and cheap. Plus, the original stage had a big screen on the bottom of it, with a futuristic decoration around it. They decided to scrap it for the European leg, the result was again... tragic. The main screen of the stage looked beyond cheap and basic. The original aesthetic of the stage was totally lost (because the stage itself was half-built during the whole leg). They kept the fireworks at least tho.

In terms of the audience: in Lisbon, it was not sold out, but it was great. I think it was on wednesday, so concerts between monday/thursday tend to be less "popular" and "successful" because people work. But, it was her first concert for Portuguese and Spanish people since 2004, so people were thirsty!:urite: I remember when Britney had to say "shut up" (nicely) during I wanna go because during the short speech she used to give in that moment, people were screaming ha name for sooooo long, not allowing her to speak neither to go on with the show:urite: 

I actually believe that a date in Madrid/Barcelona would've done better than the Lisbon one, I have a Portuguese uncle and he said that the Portuguese media bashed her and straight up called the show a flop and of course dragged the lip synching.

Archived