Do you prefer Femme Fatale Tour or POM?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

FFT:walkoff:

At least the concept was slightly better and I like the Egypcian part. Pom is tragic from beginning to end, Slay The Ice aside.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM, simply because of the setlist, specifically Oops, Crazy, Stronger, and initially, Lucky.

But also Britney herself looks so much better, and everything is  just, better, even with POM's flaws.

The only good thing about FFT is the Slave choreo, and that she wasn't super tanned in most of the tour, if not the whole tour, and probably some of the props. But overall, POM is a lot better :donewithit:

Well Britney's dancing and confidence are a lot better on POM, and the show has had some great remixes and costumes and she's brought back songs she hadn't performed in a while (YDMC, OIDIA, Lucky, ILRNR etc.) 

I think FFT was actually a very well executed show though and the concept and setlist were good, some of the props they used were cool too such as the car in the 2nd segment and the guitar which they later brought back for POM, although the costumes aren't as good as the ones on POM and Britney's dancing was better on POM too. But FFT holds a special place in my heart because it's the only tour I've been to and I haven't been able to go to POM.

But POM is better. Although I wish she'd perform more songs from Glory and at the time more BJ songs because I feel like she has to promote her latest album as well as the hits.

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

POM, simply because of the setlist, specifically Oops, Crazy, Stronger, and initially, Lucky.

But also Britney herself looks so much better, and everything is  just, better, even with POM's flaws.

The only good thing about FFT is the Slave choreo, and that she wasn't super tanned in most of the tour, if not the whole tour, and probably some of the props. But overall, POM is a lot better :donewithit:

Oh my gosh! The props were so great!! I especially loved the giant guitar!!!

I wonder what happened to it.......

:quirkney:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
19 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Breathe on Me and TOMH says hi so does WB, Womanizer, Break the Legend, and Piece of Icon.

BOM, TOMH are okay.

WB is meh apart from a few ok parts.

POM and Womanizer are tragic in my opinion.

POM.

Even tho she wasn't consistent all the time, like sometimes she slays and is very energetic and sometimes she's not feeling it and gives a mediocre performance, but at the same time it's understandable she's been performing POM since December 2013 at times she must've felt bored of it. But saying that FFney's dancing is anything like Brunetteney, mermaidney or revampney's (at the beginning) dancing is straight up delusion :lemmetellu:

As for for the production, FFT's was better but the production was only there to cover up her lack of energy and passion, and it still failed to do that so. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Image result for britney spears iheartradio 2016

Image result for britney spears apple music festival 2016

Related image

Image result for britney spears 2016 live

Compared to:

Image result for britney spears 2016 live

Related image

Image result for britney spears femme fatale tour

But yeah, POM has such gorgeous hair.

It's cute that you pick all the best pics of FFT hair but pick "bad ones' of POM. Girl bye. I can do the same thing. FFT had SHITTY hair moments. 

FF tour. As it was a tour. It had pre-recorded vocals with a live note here and there, a lot better merch, no wigs, better costumes (allthough they weren't flattering, they were still better than POMs costumes), better interludes

POM has better choreography and a better setlist but the Interludes kinda suck, the album vocals are a mess and let us not begin about the costumes or the merch lol.

So yeah FF tour wins for me. But.... POM <<<<<<<<FFT <<<<<<<<<Circus Tour due its AMAZING production

Archived