Do you prefer Femme Fatale Tour or POM?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFT, because while Britney herself was not as good as a performer as she is in POM, the entire thing felt much more... authentic. She'd (very rarely) sing live, she'd lip to pre-recorded vocals instead of album vocals, the entire setlist was placed into a cohesive narrative, the choreographies were better, the costumes were more vivid and gorgeous, her hair was always well-styled and not looking like a rat's nest. :yaknow:

Without a doubt, FFT beats POM hands down for me. :lessons: 

15 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

FFT, because while Britney herself was not as good as a performer as she is in POM, the entire thing felt much more... authentic. She'd (very rarely) sing live, she'd lip to pre-recorded vocals instead of album vocals, the entire setlist was placed into a cohesive narrative, the choreographies were better, the costumes were more vivid and gorgeous, her hair was always well-styled and not looking like a rat's nest. :yaknow:

screaming :shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

I'm much more particular with choreography, as in FFT she performed the original choreography for some singles. For POM, simple choreo gets watered down periodically and it gets worse; not to mention those POM choreo even make her professional dancers look really bad (as I judge choreo through her dancers and not Britney for obvious reasons). Costumes not so much because Leotardney needs to retire and POM actually had some shows when she rocked decent outfits. And I agree with the narrative too, almost all Britney tours had that and though POM is supposed to be a greatest hits show, it would have been better if there's actually a unifying concept instead of multiple themes recklessly mixed into one whole show. Overall, I think FFT looked more expensive than POM - the special effects, props, stage all looked better, and to my point, as a concertgoer you know your money went to something aside from Britney's talent fee (which is hardly evident). For POM, there's less of everything which means you're paying more for Britney's talent fee which she obviously is not serving, and that became even more evident during BLIC where the show was stripped down even more.

IDK, both are at the same level to me. Both shows are/were really bad but she's so much better right now. Her energy, even when she's bored and lazy, is 100% better than in FFT. The only good thing about the FFT was the pre-recorded vocals, now we only have the cd tracks :orangu: I hated the FFT choreographies, the one with the frames was like wtf Britney? :wyd: Just to mention one of them, but POM doesn't seem to have any choreography at all lol And the outfits... I think it's 50-50. Both have beautiful and awful outfits.

And stage... POM. FFT stage was too simple. And I didn't like the props, maybe it was beause of Brit's energy. :ponderney: I used to hate the guitar and I was afraid when I saw it the first time on stage but now it's amazing, one of the best part of the show.

17 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

This forum is a mess. I can't at all the FF praise suddenly. FF Tour was the only oportunity I had to watch her live. It was an amazing night, however, POM ***** all over FFT. 

I don't praise the FFT but if people does maybe it's because POM gets worse and worse everyday. If the next residency is even worse, we all gonna praise POM. :Lshark:

26 minutes ago, Itachi said:

And I agree with the narrative too, almost all Britney tours had that and though POM is supposed to be a greatest hits show, it would have been better if there's actually a unifying concept instead of multiple themes recklessly mixed into one whole show. 

This

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I agreed with you until you brought up the hair. Don't make me pull up pics sis :tiffcackle: I prefer POM Britney over FFT Britney though. While i enjoy the FTT overall more over Piece Of ME. I prefer POM over FFT solely because of currentney. FFT BRitney hardly moved anymore then Circusney did. Britney actually looks alive on stage now. Not sedated.

Just now, maquisl said:

IDK, both are at the same level to me. Both shows are/were really bad but she's so much better right now. Her energy, even when she's bored and lazy, is 100% better than in FFT. The only good thing about the FFT was the pre-recorded vocals, now we only have the cd tracks :orangu: I hated the FFT choreographies, the one with the frames was like wtf Britney? :wyd: Just to mention one of them, but POM doesn't seem to have any choreography at all lol And the outfits... I think it's 50-50. Both have beautiful and awful outfits.

And stage... POM. FFT stage was too simple. And I didn't like the props, maybe it was beause of Brit's energy. :ponderney: I used to hate the guitar and I was afraid when I saw it the first time on stage but now it's amazing, one of the best part of the show.

I don't praise the FFT but if people does maybe it's because POM gets worse and worse everyday. If the next residency is even worse, we all gonna praise POM. :Lshark:

This

Shut up, POMney slays your whole entire inexisting life. 

3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This

I almost feel like Femme Fatale had better production. There just isn't much to POM. It feels incomplete. I kinda feel like if she executed that tour like she did POM in 2016, I would like it better.

28 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

This forum is a mess. I can't at all the FF praise suddenly. FF Tour was the only oportunity I had to watch her live. It was an amazing night, however, POM ***** all over FFT. 

When you're comparing... Yes, there will be praise for FFT because some people dislike POM in its entirety.  However, put for example, Onyx Vs FFT, what's the obvious choice?  
If there's a comparison, there will be a choice, whether you like it or not. :\

8 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I almost feel like Femme Fatale had better production. There just isn't much to POM. It feels incomplete. I kinda feel like if she executed that tour like she did POM in 2016, I would like it better.

Agree. FFT in 2016 would be soooo much better than POM. Even if the choreographies were bad, it's way better than the zumba moves :Lshark:And IDK about the production, maybe with POM's "energy" I would like the show and its production, but all I can remember was the terrible choreos that ruined the props and the stage that was boring. That's why I prefeer POM over FFT in that aspect

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Agree. FFT in 2016 would be soooo much better than POM. Even if the choreographies were bad, it's way better than the zumba moves :Lshark:And IDK about the production, maybe with POM's "energy" I would like the show and its production, but all I can remember was the terrible choreos that ruined the props and the stage that was boring. That's why I prefeer POM over FFT in that aspect

I mean, like the Femme Fatale Gimme More performance. The entrance was incredible, but half the performance was just her running up and down the stairs on the side. It needed a lot of work. But I can just imagine 2016ney slaying Hold It Agianst Me and Up N' Down and the Slave 4 U performance then when it had even more of the original choreography in it.  

34 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

Sis the question was "which do you prefer", although that doesn't necessarily translate to "which show is better" or "which show did Britney perform better." Obviously both shows are ****. I pointed out the reasons why I would choose FFT over POM because in terms of overall production it looks more elaborate and expensive (typical of a Britney show). The main problem is Britney, the performer. I'll just put it this way, if it was Primeney performing FFT, it would have actually looked better. POM, to my point, has a very messy concept and bad choreography that even if it was Primeney performing it, it's still bad.

Archived