Just played "Oops!... I Did it Again" MV for my 4 year old cousin

DarkParadise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
38 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I still think he will be remembered tho. He was HUGE in 2009-2010. Almost or maybe more than Gaga at that time.

No way he was bigger than Gaga, maybe within 12 year old girls, but Gaga was way bigger than him. And I don't think so, people come, people go and only people who manage to make history are remembered, he has fun/cute bops but that's nowhere near enough.

4 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Same, I don't like him, but this won't go viral like when Xtina had to cancel a tour, like I said, double standards, and yeah Despacito was cool for 2 days. Speaking of it, I loved how he only asked to be featured on the song cause it was already a huge hit and had 1b views, at least he admitted he wanted to be featured because he saw the crazy reaction of people on a club when it came on:tiffcackle:

So there's a version without him on it? :yesplease: The only thing stopping me from listening to that song is that I thought he was an actual part of it.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So there's a version without him on it? :yesplease: The only thing stopping me from listening to that song is that I thought he was an actual part of it.

There's the original version released earlier this year that was already huge in latin america and parts of europe and had 1b views, Justin went to a nightclub and saw how everyone went crazy for it and thought of taking adavantage of that and asking to be included on a remix, which is the one that is known is more popular in america and some parts of the world, the original version remains the most popular overall:tiffcackle:

He never leaves his comfort zone, only releases hits with any dj that is hot atm or when the song already has 1 freaking billion views, too bad his last feat with David Guetta flopped harder than WB an.

Archived