Just played "Oops!... I Did it Again" MV for my 4 year old cousin

DarkParadise

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Look at you getting your family to buy B10 so she can come for that 25k debut :hype: I can't wait until my cousins are older so I can make them listen to all of Britney's discography. My family will not listen to the Chainsmokers. :gross: I already got my 12 and 13 year old cousin to like Britney :slayney: she was out here singing Circus and I was so proud :urite:

I actually almost got one of my cousins to buy Glory but i was so busy that week that i kinda let it go but she IS getting B10 during the first week:lemmetellu:

Her team/label/gardener whoever are so bad, Glory (in physical) was quite rare to find here in the UK, could've done better.

There's one of my cousins (my age) who would never buy it but I'll see if she can give it some streams.

All my cousins love Womanizer, we used to sing it all together back in 2012, memories:overwhelm:

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I actually almost got one of my cousins to buy Glory but i was so busy that week that i kinda let it go but she IS getting B10 during the first week:lemmetellu:

Her team/label/gardener whoever are so bad, Glory (in physical) was quite rare to find here in the UK, could've done better.

There's one of my cousins (my age) who would never buy it but I'll see if she can give it some streams.

All my cousins love Womanizer, we used to sing it all together back in 2012, memories:overwhelm:

It makes me remember when me and my cousins would dance to Toxic and BOMT on Just Dance :tiffanycries: I miss those times

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

It makes me remember when me and my cousins would dance to Toxic and BOMT on Just Dance :tiffanycries: I miss those times

Now I remember BOMT with one of cousins who is my age, baby was our ****

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

All my cousins love Toxic even before I was a fan. I remember my little cousin when she was like 5 was bopping to 3 :ricackle: she didn't even know what that song meant

Oh yh that cousin I'm talking about used to love bomt, oops toxic and womanizer even beforei became a gan, she was a britney hater for some time but now she's not a fan neither a hater. She didnt 'like' Britney because she knew Britney was a legend and a bigger artist overall than justin bieber who was her favorite singer.

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Oh yh that cousin I'm talking about used to love bomt, oops toxic and womanizer even beforei became a gan, she was a britney hater for some time but now she's not a fan neither a hater. She didnt 'like' Britney because she knew Britney was a legend and a bigger artist overall than justin bieber who was her favorite singer.

Who's Justin Bieber when you compare him to Britney Spears??? :hype:

23 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Who's Justin Bieber when you compare him to Britney Spears??? :hype:

Ikr, someone who just cancelled his tour due to poor sales. Glad Billboard exposed him:hype:

20 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

He did?? I thought it was because he didn't want to do it anymore. Tell me more :outwithit:

Justin wouldn't want to finish the last few shows of his tour? These were going to be the ones where he would get like 3/4 more money than any other shows, after like 150 shows:tiffcackle:

15 or whatever extra shows would be the easiest. I knew since the beginning that it was because tickets werent selling cause I had noticed that his ticket prices were way lower than most of the other popstars and that was in the beginning of the tour which has the most expensive shows, now in the end tickets were even cheaper and he was discounting tickets for every remaining show of the tour. I hate it how he didn't have the balls to say why it was, Madonna who is a 50 times bigger artist had to cancel arena/stadium shows due to poor ticket sales and admitted it in the 90's. With Justin everyone is pretending to buy his bullsh*t. Too bad that when it was with Xtina everyone crucified her and still does and they'll let this one go... double standards. Anyways this is the billboard article http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7880965/justin-bieber-purpose-tour-soft-ticket-sales. The company promoting the tour admitted it but tried to act like it was a secondary reason because they knew that tabloids would pick it up, but it was the one and only cause:tiffcackle:

Lmao while looking for it i saw this one and he actually gave tickets away to his Wales concert, while he's at his peak and has never been to any city in Wales:tiffcackle:I can't at him making up excuses, he probably though he was Beyonce when booking those shows:tiffcackle: 1D managed to sell out in Wales, even my ex girlfriend went to their Wales concert cause London was soldout:mattafact:http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/justin-bieber-cancel-remaining-purpose-10878714 .

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Justin wouldn't want to finish the last few shows of his tour?:tiffcackle:

These were going to be the ones where he would get like 3/4 more money than any other shows, after like 150 shows, 15 or whatever extra shows woul be the easiest. I knew since the beginning that it was because tickets werent selling cause I had noticed that his ticket prices were way lower than most of the other popstars and that was in the beginning of the tour which has the most expensive shows, now in the end tickets were even cheaper and he was discounting tickets for every remaining show of the tour. I hate it how he didn't have the balls to say why it was, Madonna who is a 50 times bigger artist had to cancel arena/stadium shows due to poor ticket sales and admitted it in the 90's. With Justin everyone is pretending to buy his bullsh*t. Too bad that when it was with Xtina everyone crucified her and still does and they'll let this one go... double standards. Anyways this is the billboard article http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7880965/justin-bieber-purpose-tour-soft-ticket-sales. The company promoting the tour admitted it but tried to act like it was a secondary reason because they knew that tabloids would pick it up, but it was the one and only cause:tiffcackle:

Lmao while looking for it i saw this one and he actually gave tickets away to his Wales concert, while he's at his peak and has never been to any city in Wales:tiffcackle:I can't at him making up excuses, he probably though he was Beyonce when booking those shows:tiffcackle: 1D managed to sell out in Wales, even my ex girlfriend went to their Wales concert cause London was soldout:mattafact:http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/justin-bieber-cancel-remaining-purpose-10878714 .

:unreal: he got exposed. Finally, I can't stand. Horrible performer and such an average voice, I heard he also steals writing credits (Beyoncé's impact). Hopefully Despacito will be dethroned so Mariah's record can stay intact.

33 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:unreal: he got exposed. Finally, I can't stand. Horrible performer and such an average voice, I heard he also steals writing credits (Beyoncé's impact). Hopefully Despacito will be dethroned so Mariah's record can stay intact.

Same, I don't like him, but this won't go viral like when Xtina had to cancel a tour, like I said, double standards, and yeah Despacito was cool for 2 days. Speaking of it, I loved how he only asked to be featured on the song cause it was already a huge hit and had 1b views, at least he admitted he wanted to be featured because he saw the crazy reaction of people on a club when it came on:tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, DarkParadise said:

... And she is lured! She called Britney Barbie and she doesn't stop watching it :haha: I showed her Sometimes and Lucky but she LOVES Oops! I even googled her doll and she told my aunt to buy one lmao! 

BRITNEY STILL PLANTING HER ICONIC SEED INTO THE YOUTH 

EDIT: SHE'S FOUR!

Doing the Lord's work :quirkney:

46 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Justin wouldn't want to finish the last few shows of his tour? These were going to be the ones where he would get like 3/4 more money than any other shows, after like 150 shows:tiffcackle:

15 or whatever extra shows would be the easiest. I knew since the beginning that it was because tickets werent selling cause I had noticed that his ticket prices were way lower than most of the other popstars and that was in the beginning of the tour which has the most expensive shows, now in the end tickets were even cheaper and he was discounting tickets for every remaining show of the tour. I hate it how he didn't have the balls to say why it was, Madonna who is a 50 times bigger artist had to cancel arena/stadium shows due to poor ticket sales and admitted it in the 90's. With Justin everyone is pretending to buy his bullsh*t. Too bad that when it was with Xtina everyone crucified her and still does and they'll let this one go... double standards. Anyways this is the billboard article http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7880965/justin-bieber-purpose-tour-soft-ticket-sales. The company promoting the tour admitted it but tried to act like it was a secondary reason because they knew that tabloids would pick it up, but it was the one and only cause:tiffcackle:

Yes really. His team has been trying to make him look more successful than what he is since 2009:tiffcackle: Read above what i sent to showdown @BrittonJeanSpears

4 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Same, I don't like him, but this won't go viral like when Xtina had to cancel a tour, like I said, double standards, and yeah Despacito was cool for 2 days. Speaking of it, I loved how he only asked to be featured on the song cause it was already a huge hit and had 1b views, at least he admitted he wanted to be featured because he saw the crazy reaction of people on a club when it came on:tiffcackle:

He's so stupid :byebitch: but I am not gonna lie I bop to some of music Believe is a good album and I like all the singles from Purpose. :myjam:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

He's so stupid :byebitch: but I am not gonna lie I bop to some of music Believe is a good album and I like all the singles from Purpose. :myjam:

I bought Purpose, i like that album in general, he has some bops, but will never be an icon:mattafact:

Archived