Why Slumber Party has more views than Make Me?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy SP music video much more than MakeMe obviously. 

BUT SP had no impact at all and the GP doesn't even know about that song. Make Me was on the radio for a short period of time and people are aware of Make Me more than SP.

How come SP still has more views on Youtube ???

:calculating:

Im sad you actually have to ask that question! you've seen both videos right? hahahahaahahahahah make me only deserves half a watch! that bs makes me so upset! we had gold and they gave us copper! slumber party slays!!! 

8 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy SP music video much more than MakeMe obviously. 

BUT SP had no impact at all and the GP doesn't even know about that song. Make Me was on the radio for a short period of time and people are aware of Make Me more than SP.

How come SP still has more views on Youtube ???

:calculating:

Serious question? Obviously because the MM video is terrible and SP is much better :xcuseme:

MM didn't have much impact but neither did SP.

The difference is we thought it was a turn around from Britney and her team.  SP is a great video, so there is replay value and we slayed the views because we were excited for the future. We soon learned that Britney is still lazy and her team doesn't care neither so we also gave up on it. 

Most top songs easily get 100 million views.  Both videos have done terrible 

1 hour ago, hellokittybish6 said:

Im sad you actually have to ask that question! you've seen both videos right? hahahahaahahahahah make me only deserves half a watch! that bs makes me so upset! we had gold and they gave us copper! slumber party slays!!! 

I DO REALIZE that the mv is crap. 

Just considering the facts.... the GP doesnt know about the original mv - for them there's only one video and they do not know about SP's existence so... 

Even though I prefer MM the song, SP the video is miles better. It used to be popular during the first days, until it stopped. It doesn't surprise me at all that SP has more views. Also, the MM audio has a lot of views too, so I guess more people is attracted to that video, because of the thumbnail, than the official video.

4762b9424d.jpg

Archived