Why Slumber Party has more views than Make Me?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine the views (and chart placing) Make Me could've had if it had a decent music video, not a Seers commercial

The stupid thing is, Larry said the original video didn't make any sense, well neither does the official one. All round, it was a MASSIVE **** up. It ruined the whole era tbh.  

:wendycry:

yeah, MM video has like 55 milions views and sp 68 mm views.

1. MM was released 3 months earlier(more time to gain views)

2.MM was the lead single

3.MM has a more popular feature. In my country G-eazy is quite popular and a lot of boys like his music, unlike tinashe that is unknown.

4.MM had quite a lot of promo(carpool, VMA which is a lot, morning and some other american shows)

5.Many think that MM is a better song that SP. :bthink:

The only advantage of SP is that the video is miles better(actually best video in a decade) than cringe-feast MM.

Imagine SP being the lead single, Rihanna as feature and the amount of promo that Britney did for MM : TOP 3 BB chart and certified in 2 weeks :mcry::crying1:

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy SP music video much more than MakeMe obviously. 

BUT SP had no impact at all and the GP doesn't even know about that song. Make Me was on the radio for a short period of time and people are aware of Make Me more than SP.

How come SP still has more views on Youtube ???

:calculating:

I think it's because we had the "Make Me... (Audio)" video first (27M views). Most of the GP used it to listen to the song, they weren't looking for a video or anything because they didn't care. They probably didn't even know it was from Britney before they searched for it on youtube lol.

Archived