Is this the first time she presented us her new look?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feb 2014, an instagram photo in which she is in front of a mirror, smiling, with a Naughty and Nice Fantasy perfume. 

That was the first time I looked at her and think, girl what the **** you did. However, it's true that she looked weird in Perfume video. But that photo felt more realistic.

4 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Feb 2014, an instagram photo in which she is in front of a mirror, smiling, with a Naughty and Nice Fantasy perfume. 

That was the first time I looked at her and think, girl what the **** you did. However, it's true that she looked weird in Perfume video. But that photo felt more realistic.

This one?

britney-spears.jpg

What I find really strange is that she clearly had gotten the nose done and had some lip stuff done before the Work ***** video, but then she went and did this interview and looked totally normal:

I guess you can tell she had the nosejob here, but it's very very subtle. IMO she would look exactly like this if she just stopped touching her lips for a few months.

On 7/29/2017 at 0:28 PM, Nickey said:

Didn't it start in 2013?:squintney:

On 7/29/2017 at 0:30 PM, OopsOverprotected said:

Isn't the picture from 2013? 

On 7/29/2017 at 0:53 PM, Menzo said:

It's from December 2015.

On 7/29/2017 at 1:50 PM, Pinky98 said:

This was November 2015. She looked amazing, easily her best look since Ellen 2013 

wow you guys can even tell the date of a single pic! I'm not even jealous!  that's too much :girlwhat:

3 hours ago, woabritney said:

What I find really strange is that she clearly had gotten the nose done and had some lip stuff done before the Work ***** video, but then she went and did this interview and looked totally normal:

I guess you can tell she had the nosejob here, but it's very very subtle. IMO she would look exactly like this if she just stopped touching her lips for a few months.

when you put it next to xfactorney it's veeery obvious she had fun stuff in here :triggered: plus she's wearing fake teeth in here which she took off in late 2014 I believe

Archived