Is this the first time she presented us her new look?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That was the first time she looked kinda normal in a long time. Look how awesome she looks when she's not that tanned.

2015 was a rollercoaster with her looks. She looked great at the beginning of the year, then she got weird for the BBMA, the red carpet, because onstage she looked great (the day before when it was pre-recorded).

Then with the mermaid hair she looked awesome, but looked very different from the TCA to the VMAs.

It looked fine at the VMA's.

40 minutes ago, Menzo said:

It looked fine at the VMA's.

Yeah, I know, I think I didn't explain myself correctly, I just said she looked different. In fact, I think the VMA's looked better than the TCA, even if it was just days apart.

She looked awesome here

27261c744bcfa95bb33221e5e7e851bd.jpg

but other pictures weren't very flattering

At the end, she looked gorgeous in both events, but I insist with the same, with her natural skin she'd looked way younger

Both events looked better than BBMA which was months before

Britney-Spears-In-Yousef-Al-Jasmi-2015-B

or the ESPYs

3 hours ago, Menzo said:

Related image

Image result for britney spears zoo charity

I think it was a charity thing.

Oh I remember! She looks really good there! But I still think the Nov/Dec 2015 one is the best since 2013! She literally looked 27/28 there. Real circusney vibes. The Zappos charity appearance looked like she just hopped out of September 2013 which is ok I guess 

Honestly, who ******* cares?  It's her face.  And she's still gorgeous no matter what she's had done. :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Andrew338 said:

People's choice awards 2014 prove that wrong

britney-spears-dress-peoples-choice-awar

and 

her women's health cover that year

britney-wh-mag-outtake.jpg

:flawlessbye:

Funny, I remember everyone complaining that she looked totally unrecognizable in Women's Health and now it's being held up as the last time she looked like 'herself'?  Oy.

Archived