Why was Britney's GMA performance SO great but almost everything after it not?

jamesedward94

7 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

uhm no thanks

what are u even talking about?

Walkney is dead forever thank god

ill take anything from 2015-2016, when you know, she actually danced, than that boring ****

「britney gif 2016」の画像検索結果

Walkney is dead? Almost all of 2017 POM says hello.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it funny that, years later, her mediocre performances during that era are now considered nice compared to the ones she is serving now, when they were originally bashed. That was just walkney at her best and I remember being bored af while watching it. And I don't even want to start talking about the following Womanizer performance... wich was a joke tbh. The only good thing was the high production and her looking amazing and still fresh. 

I think the only thing that's better in the GMA performance is her attitude. She doesn't seem plagued by nerves. We don't see her nervous ticks here. The dancing now is way better that what it was during this time. If she gets this GMA attitude back to her POM performances, it'll elevate the entire show. :bigtime:

13 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

But come on, the way she moved her arms and did the hand gestures and strutted and put her arms through the other dancers......the way she looked and her confidence.... looking back I just think it's SO good. This was BRITNEY spears performing. You could feel her star power here. The way she executed everything and walked down at the beginning and then tooked off her coat a dropped it.....

I love the whole thing. The outfit and hair and the hat is just all perfect too.

I feel like she hit all of her moves and did great after rewatching it!  

My thoughts exactly! These days is just alot more nerves and fidgeting I guess. But we'll take what we can :meltdown:

Could there be a bigger lie than that she was just like Old Britney in the 2008 GMA performance? I remember thinking she LOOKED AMAZING but that her MOVES and choreo were just...okay. There was barely any real choreography in that. 

It has taken me a long time to realize that 50% of a Britney performance is being judged by just her looks. 

Archived