So I'm watching her Apple Music performances and...

Urbanney

They're actually pretty great. I don't know if it's just the professional recording and audio, or maybe Britney just did really well that night, but they're actually really entertaining, she looks great, and seems to be into it. Maybe Piece of Me wasn't as bad as it seemed...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Maybe Piece of Me wasn't as bad as it seemed...

:mhmsureny:

The show may seem kinda entertaining when you watch it for the first time. But since she rarely adds anything new to the show except unflattering outfits and knee-tapping choreo, it becomes very boring very quickly for us.

Everybody hates POM now because it's been going on for too long, if we had Currentney during POM's opening this fanbase would be shook and grateful praising her as the best performer of all time, but we love to complain like little ******* about everything anyways so...

:BBMAney:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

They're actually pretty great. I don't know if it's just the professional recording and audio, or maybe Britney just did really well that night, but they're actually really entertaining, she looks great, and seems to be into it. Maybe Piece of Me wasn't as bad as it seemed...

Back when her outfits were actually pretty good lol. Especially the Toxic one omg she looks so good

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I think the show recording was fantastic. Piece of me is a really good show despite what people think, Britney on the other hand. Sloppy and unaware. Hated how her dancers had to direct her and block her from walking to certain parts of the stage. 

I thought she did great at all the festivals (for Britney-- so ignoring the knee tapping and lip synching) 

But yesss I agree with this, it's sad to see that her dancers now also have to direct her where to go. I know it's a new stage but it's not right that her dancers have to dance harder AND look out for her to make sure she stands in the right place, when all she has to do is put in another 2-3 stage rehearsals.

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Everybody hates POM now because it's been going on for too long, if we had Currentney during POM's opening this fanbase would be shook and grateful praising her as the best performer of all time, but we love to complain like little ******* about everything anyways so...

True :bigkiss:

I like POM for the fact it seems to have given her some of that spark for performing back , and she seems happy doing it with being able to perform and be a Mom. I think after all this time doing POM it has raised her confidence a bit and will probably make for better future shows.:tiffhair:

5 hours ago, Doug said:

But I really don't think this is the case, we can watch her DWAD and Onyx performances a lot and not get bored.

Unfortunately it's really because it's not a very good show, Britney is underrehearsed, has crap choreo, boring predictable costumes, virtually no audience interaction and not a single audible note live unless it's her bodyguards birthday. All my opinion of course! 

5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I think the show recording was fantastic. Piece of me is a really good show despite what people think, Britney on the other hand. Sloppy and unaware. Hated how her dancers had to direct her and block her from walking to certain parts of the stage. 

She never do enough rehearsals for the new stages lately.She probably thinks we wouldn't understand but it's noticable when her dancers say something to her and she goes there or hold her to go there :quirkney:

I actually love Piece of Me. Sure she's become really messy and I won't defend her lack of involvement with the show after the revamp (lipsyncing and bluntly lying about it, skipping choreo, really really strange hand gestures and mannerisms, cheap tacky costumes), but I still appreciate it for what it is and people who actually attend the show do too. Everyone hates on it because it's the new thing, yeah. But in the future when the show is done and we're done talking **** about it be ready for all the POM appreciation threads and the "I actually think it was a great show, how didn't I see it before; I've always loved her residency" bullshit. :mattafact:

And yeah the Apple performance was pretty good. I watched it with a friend and she kept saying "she looks like old Britney here, it's something about the faces she's making." I was honestly surprised to hear that. :girlwhat: 

9 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I actually love Piece of Me. Sure she's become really messy and I won't defend her lack of involvement with the show after the revamp (lipsyncing and bluntly lying about it, skipping choreo, really really strange hand gestures and mannerisms, cheap tacky costumes), but I still appreciate it for what it is and people who actually attend the show do too. Everyone hates on it because it's the new thing, yeah. But in the future when the show is done and we're done talking **** about it be ready for all the POM appreciation threads and the "I actually think it was a great show, how didn't I see it before; I've always loved her residency" bullshit. :mattafact:

And yeah the Apple performance was pretty good. I watched it with a friend and she kept saying "she looks like old Britney here, it's something about the faces she's making." I was honestly surprised to hear that. :girlwhat: 

Your friend are so iconic :uknowit: I don't HATE POM the way some members on here do, but I just want something new and for her to move on with her career.

I was talking about this in another post.. 

It seems that a lot of people don't appreciate the performances until way later when they go to look back on it. 

I think when you watch something again without the demanding expectations that you had the 1st time you actually appreciate the whole performance & realize that it's a lot better than you thought. I've noticed this more & more.. TCSBS, FFT & now with POM.. all heavily panned, complained about until years later & all of the sudden people are posting threads about how whatever she is doing currently fails in comparison to her previous tour 

3 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Your friend are so iconic :uknowit: I don't HATE POM the way some members on here do, but I just want something new and for her to move on with her career.

Yep, yep. POM served its purpose but it's time she moves on from that I totally agree with you. Better production, innovation, creativity, passion, badass choreo, and a lot more is needed for the next Britney era/project and she's more than ready to deliver all of that and actually enjoy it. She got her confidence back, she found balance in her life, she even has interest in making music again. Britney and her team have everything they need, a **** load of money and decent relevancy to her brand included, to make things right from now on. They better not **** it up again, no excuse will do. :rihit:

Archived