THEY USED THE SAME HEAD PRIVATE SHOW ON FANTASY IN BLOOM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/30/2017 at 7:02 AM, Mayenaise said:

It's a ******* cartoon single cover, what do you want "Avatar" level CGI....This pose in that photo was ideal for the cover... So they used it. No big deal :madonna:

ikr. what do they want. britney to become a cartoon and go to space and sit on a rocket? like what the actual **** is wrong with ppl. And y'all late af!!!!  :madonna:

3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

ikr. what do they want. britney to become a cartoon and go to space and sit on a rocket? like what the actual **** is wrong with ppl. And y'all late af!!!!  :madonna:

she is lazy af tbh if she's not willing to become a cartoon for the PG cover then she should just retire :lessons:

On 7/30/2017 at 9:23 AM, Roger said:

Where have you been when Britney Spears launched and promoted her lingerie line, The Intimate Britney Spears ? :sipney:

image1.jpg 

britney-spears-at-the-intimate-britney-s

I was just gonna say she promoted this artsy fartsy lingerie line more than she ever did bj

3 hours ago, Roger said:

yeah but she promoted it for like a year, we had countless videos, photoshoot and interviews regarding this lingerie line

we even had an European promo tour in 2014 so I'm still asking, where was that fan? :sipney:

:tiffsniffle:

Archived