THEY USED THE SAME HEAD PRIVATE SHOW ON FANTASY IN BLOOM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

It's a ******* cartoon single cover, what do you want "Avatar" level CGI....This pose in that photo was ideal for the cover... So they used it. No big deal :madonna:

They wanted a Britney cartoon with Beyonce's face. Makes totally sense ...

On 29/07/2017 at 2:56 PM, MakeMeFweaky said:

Wait I’m confused about the intimate Britney thing what’s that all about?

Where have you been when Britney Spears launched and promoted her lingerie line, The Intimate Britney Spears ? :sipney:

image1.jpg 

britney-spears-at-the-intimate-britney-s

On 30/07/2017 at 4:50 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

It was not like it was a huge succes you could't miss it lol:haha: it flopped harder than BJ

yeah but she promoted it for like a year, we had countless videos, photoshoot and interviews regarding this lingerie line

we even had an European promo tour in 2014 so I'm still asking, where was that fan? :sipney:

On 29/7/2017 at 2:52 AM, Screamous said:

Well at least it loooks great. I had nothing to be complained

This . Her "head" looks better on the new Fantasy in Bloom pic. The Private Show pic looks really bad becuase of that "same" head.

Her eyes are different though, so maybe Randee took a part of it, but not all since they did a photoshoot for both fragrances:

On 29/7/2017 at 8:27 AM, camerasareflashin' said:

It must have been a picture choice issue, both were individual photoshoots. It happens all the time. 

rs_1024x759-170228154111-1024-britney-in

Archived