(POLL): Besides the Billboard medley, which is Britney's best post-breakdown performance?

jamesedward94

Besides the Billboard medley, which is Britney's best post-breakdown performance?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I still can't believe I live in a reality where I've come to accept a Britney/Iggy duet is something normal, because actually at the time I had my own meltdown when the whole rumor started to become true, despite all that, the performance was actually nice. :prettyney: It was the first time in years she performed on television and looked alive and happy.

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Even though I still can't believe I live in a reality where I've come to accept a Britney/Iggy duet is something normal, because actually at the time I had my own meltdown when the whole rumor started to become true, despite all that, the performance was actually nice. :prettyney: It was the first time in years she performed on television and looked alive and happy.

Would've been a lot better if it had the breakdown! She looked amazing and the energy was there, but she just didn't do much. It felt a little empty honestly. Not enough to cover up the obvious lip syncing.

And Iggy lip syncing to her rap was just embarrassing and almost ruined the entire performance for me!

But I do believe that was the most watched portion of the BBMAs that year..... The power of Godney!

5 hours ago, nels64 said:

I swear I almost picked the desert performance just to be shady. 

Suspicious-gifs.gif

1 hour ago, Enoshima Junko said:

Of course the desert performance was HUGE :mattafact:, the hype, the costume, the production, Broni was better that her prime :yesplease:

:uknowit:

g3r6K.gif

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Did I see the same gma performance as many of you? Currentney is better :outwithit:

In the GMA performance she had a confidence to her and she was able to execute sharp movements. Everything was precise. Simple, but very pristine and precise. She didn't twitch. She didn't constantly touch her hair. She didn't constantly bend her knees for no reason. She actually looked like herself. Outfit, hair, and body were on point 100%. The choreography she did, while not much, perfectly suited the song.

I would choose this any day!

12 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Would've been a lot better if it had the breakdown! She looked amazing and the energy was there, but she just didn't do much. It felt a little empty honestly. Not enough to cover up the obvious lip syncing.

And Iggy lip syncing to her rap was just embarrassing and almost ruined the entire performance for me!

But I do believe that was the most watched portion of the BBMAs that year..... The power of Godney!

Yeah, it could've been a lot better, and I agree the breakdown would've been great. But still I think it was so much better than let's say, her performances with Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in 2011, or even some of the Circus promo performances.

It's just that the song wasn't the best, nor the featured artist, but she looked marvelous.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, it could've been a lot better, and I agree the breakdown would've been great. But still I think it was so much better than let's say, her performances with Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in 2011, or even some of the Circus promo performances.

It's just that the song wasn't the best, nor the featured artist, but she looked marvelous.

To me it just felt a little fake how it was pre-recorded and edited like it was. And how it was so obviously lip synced down to Iggy's rap. Britney looked incredible, but it just felt a little soul-less and short and missing something. If it had just been live with pre-recorded vocals and a few  live ad libs I think it would've been amazing! 

Archived