(POLL): Besides the school girl outfit, which is more iconic?

jamesedward94

Besides the school girl outfit, which is more iconic?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

britney nude in womanizer and circus outfit are not iconic, no one remembers it outside the fanbase :whitney:

Nude in Womanizer had a lot of headlines. :staysalty: but I think for Circus, it should say the Circus tour because it was an iconic moment in her career.

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Nude in Womanizer had a lot of headlines. :staysalty: but I think for Circus, it should say the Circus tour because it was an iconic moment in her career.

people don't care about her being nude on womanizer anymore and circus tour wasn't iconic at all no one cares about it, to be iconic it has to be remembered by the general public too. this fanbase thinks everything is iconic so... :bgrin:

8 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

people don't care about her being nude on womanizer anymore and circus tour wasn't iconic at all no one cares about it, to be iconic it has to be remembered by the general public too. this fanbase thinks everything is iconic so... :bgrin:

Circus Tour was pretty huge and a big moment in her careertenor.gif 

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Circus Tour was pretty huge and a big moment in her careertenor.gif

Circus was a big comeback that doesn't mean the tour was iconic, she watered down all choreographies and just walked on stage, that wasn't a big moment when she had already achieved so much better until 2004, when she used to give her 100%.

2 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Circus was a big comeback that doesn't mean the tour was iconic, she watered down all choreographies and just walked on stage, that wasn't a big moment when she had already achieved so much better until 2004, when she used to give her 100%.

For the woman to even be on stage after going through the years she went through shows how strong she is. She was still a good performer during Circus and the tour was entertaining and one of the highest grossing tour of the 2000's so yes it is iconic to her career and to pop culture :staysalty:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

For the woman to even be on stage after going through the years she went through shows how strong she is. She was still a good performer during Circus and the tour was entertaining and one of the highest grossing tour of the 2000's so yes it is iconic to her career and to pop culture :staysalty:

Omg "she's been through so much" card again, I'm not even gonna discuss this with you. Walking through stage lip syncin is not entertaining, people bought tickets cause they thought they were gonna watch a Britney show but they ended up watching a drag queen :tiffcackle:

Just now, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Omg "she's been through so much" card again, I'm not even gonna discuss this with you. Walking through stage lip syncin is not entertaining, people bought tickets cause they thought they were gonna watch a Britney show but they ended up watching a drag queen :tiffcackle:

Well those people who paid for the show were obviously happy at the end (yes I know about the Australian incident, but there was no controversy in any other dates) so :cutebrit:

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

TBH everything the girl did until 2007 was iconic. 

The better question would be: what is considered iconic post-2007 - because I don't know.

It's Britney ***** is definitely THE most iconic thing after Schoolgirl outfit. Do you know how many people say 'it's Britney *****' as soon as they find out I love her? :mattafact:

LITERALLY 90% OF PEOPLE. Bearing in mind I work in a supermarket in the UK and everyone knows I love her, and almost everyone has said it at some point 

Archived