Worst song?

MmmDani

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

My thoughts exactly. That song is such a bop :nicki2:

:nicki2::nicki2::nicki2: Mona Lisa??

this guy obviously it's insane, Really Mona Lisa ??? Mona Lisa it's a cool song, wth are you thinking??:huh:

4 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Seriously! I was seriously expecting another Chillen wit chu thread:lanacackle:

Im still over here like:wtfdidusay:

me too, i'm disappointed :surething:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess you meant Everybody or maybe Get Back :girlwhat:

:gloria:   are you serious?:weirdmeout:  How you even dare to say that a Blackout song is one of her worst ?? Sorry sweetie but you should be

banned :lemmetellu:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not only one, but there are several contenders for the title: Everybody, Get Back, Perfect Lover, Freakshow, Get Naked, Why Should I Be Sad

Except Get Back is the best song of all time:mattafact:

Not only one, but there are several contenders for the title: Everybody, Get Back, Perfect Lover, Freakshow, Get Naked, Why Should I Be Sad

Perfect Lover, Freakshow, WSIBS, Get Naked???? Why do you hate those tracks? They are some of her best. What's your favorite album from her?

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Except Get Back is the best song of all time:mattafact:

You spelled Shadow or Get Naked wrong :giggleney:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
7 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Perfect Lover, Freakshow, WSIBS, Get Naked???? Why do you hate those tracks? They are some of her best. What's your favorite album from her?

You spelled Shadow or Get Naked wrong :giggleney:

I always hated Shadow, but now I find it ok. I used to love Get Naked when I first found out about Blackout, but it ain't that cool anymore for me. What's ur thoughts on Get Back?

17 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I always hated Shadow, but now I find it ok. I used to love Get Naked when I first found out about Blackout, but it ain't that cool anymore for me. What's ur thoughts on Get Back?

It's a bop and I love it but it's not Get Naked or WSIBS or Ooh Ooh Baby or Break the Ice (which are the best tracks on Blackout) :mattafact:

30 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't hate them, I never said that :lemmetellu: I'm just rarely in the mood to listening to those tracks, and I think they lack the Britney magic her early songs, and most songs post-Blackout have. I confess sometimes I find myself with some of the Blackout tracks stuck in my head, but it's always just a very specific part, maybe a verse or something, but that isn't reason enough to make me want to listen to the whole thing. The male voices or those vocal distortions in some tracks like the final part of Get Back, really kill the mood for me. The last thing I want on a Britney song is a male voice singing the chorus, like in Get Naked, especially a chorus that is so repetitive and annoying.

And I don't know, in the case of Perfect Lover for example, those verses "My body feels like and infeeernoo, like I'm in a race and I'm jumping a hurdleee, ... " etc, I don't even care about the meaning of the lyrics, or how deep they are or not, I don't care about that, but they sound, weird, they sound bad, like they found a beat, and they just were trying to come up with some rhymes to put in there, but I don't know, it sounds improvised, and just bad. Like they're stretching the syllables to make them fit the verse, and other ones she sings them super fast to make them shorter, I don't know, it's just ugh. And like, "what rhymes with shake it?" and then they came up with take it. Like very childish, I don't know, like too amateur. And I think it's very ironic that songs from Blackout, which talk about *** and stuff grown ups do, sound so childish, when songs from her first albums, which were more cheesy in the lyrical content sound better, because they were made mostly by music experts that knew what they were doing.

Oh, and my favorite album is OIDIA

Well, what can we except from someone who says that Broccoli Juice is a cool album :gross: 

Archived