Your least favorite Britney Jean song?

kutayuysaler

19 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I really hate Chillin' With You and Now That I Found You - compared to these songs Private Show and What You Need are masterpieces. 

'Private Show' and 'What You Need' are masterpieces regardless.

For me, it's a toss-up between 'Chillin' With You', 'Now That I Found You', and 'It Should Be Easy'.  All three are horrendous.  I almost voted for 'Body Ache' just because of the ridiculous differences between Britney and Myah's vocals, but the song itself isn't too bad. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chillin' With You and I've never really liked Brightest Morning Star either for some reason.

Chillin' With You had potential but the change of beat in the instrumental from a midtempo acoustic to a slutty hip hop song sounded awful and disjointed, and some of the lyrics were awful. And the 'everyday everyday chillin' with chu' part is the worst. 

4 hours ago, Sh0wD0wn said:

Now That I Found You makes me want to punch someone.

It starts out all nice then that CHORUS! Omg it's an assault of EDM. Then that verse repeats itself! Ugh what were they THINKING?!

This. It's like the song was never finished and they just looped it for a second time around, literally. Ugh, I can't :sickofu:

10 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

@manuel'szone, @DMVofficial, @Daxx: these guys on the thread want you to explain yourselves. ;)

:huh:  honey you're talking about the top 5? hmmmm :lostney: that doesn't making any sense, 'cause i really hate chillin with you, if i listened 3 times it will be too much, i

hate it from the first time, and i was like no no :donewithit: out of my playlist  

If i choose a top 5, in order it will be:

#1 Till It's Gone - #2 Brigthest Morning Star - #3 Hold On  Tight - #4 Don't Cry - #5 Work ***** :overitkbye:

PD: I need the Till it's gone instrumental pleeeeeeease someone just leak it  :tiffanycries:

2 hours ago, manuel'szone said:

:huh:  honey you're talking about the top 5? hmmmm :lostney: that doesn't making any sense, 'cause i really hate chillin with you, if i listened 3 times it will be too much, i

hate it from the first time, and i was like no no :donewithit: out of my playlist  

If i choose a top 5, in order it will be:

#1 Till It's Gone - #2 Brigthest Morning Star - #3 Hold On  Tight - #4 Don't Cry - #5 Work ***** :overitkbye:

PD: I need the Till it's gone instrumental pleeeeeeease someone just leak it  :tiffanycries:

ok it was actually in your top 5 during the game, that's why I tagged you. :)

Archived