Top 5 | Femme Fatale [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, don't know how TTWE made it to the #2. I know it was a hit and it's one of her contemporary trademark hits but in terms of quality it's miles behind compared to other Femme Fatale tracks. The song is repetitive as hell, the lyrics are basic and the only good thing about it is the upbeat rhythm. I'm not saying it's not single worthy (because it really is) but when it comes to quality, there are way better tracks. 

This album needed a top 10, it's full of great pure pop gems. :lemmetellu:

20 minutes ago, Silver_Nintendo said:

kinda shocked Criminal made it to the list, I only see it being hated

really glad though, it's one of my faves

They hate it because it won over inside out to be thr 4th single which was another fan favorite. I did vote for Inside Out but I also love Criminal,  it's a such different song from what we were used to listen from Britney, the quality was great, the MV was amazing (I just didn't like the Jason idea) but in general it was a great single.

It was released in October but a 5th single to keep slaying the 2012 wouldn't have been a bad idea I think :lemmetellu:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Honestly, don't know how TTWE made it to the #2. I know it was a hit and it's one of her contemporary trademark hits but in terms of quality it's miles behind compared to other Femme Fatale tracks. The song is repetitive as hell, the lyrics are basic and the only good thing about it is the upbeat rhythm. I'm not saying it's not single worthy (because it really is) but when it comes to quality, there are way better tracks. 

This album needed a top 10, it's full of great pure pop gems. :lemmetellu:

I agree. Her most basic single ever but I'm glad for the success it has

Archived