Your fav Glory lyrics

Enzo

What are your fav lines off Glory and why? I just love MOTM:

I can't compare with the stars in the sky I'm invisible...

Basically sums up all the insecurities we have and the lack of attention we think we get. Like I'm nothing special, others look better than I do / are more successful etc, therefore no one even notices me :nervousney:

What are yours? Don't forget to explain why, I love reading different interpretations  :likethat:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOTM has the best lyrics without a doubt. :staysalty: Maybe the song isn't that great but the lyrics are amazing. I don't listent to MR much because I don't have it so I can't talk about it, so I think that this song has the best lyrics of the album. It's personal and it's one of those songs with which you can relate to. 

The "Drinking alone in my party dress. Would you come back if I looked my best? Put on a smile and I say to myself" is so :kidcries:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:uknowit: love Fetish btw. I don't know if you're a stan or not.

I used to stan Selena mostly in her when the sun goes down era bang bang bang used to be and still is my bop:cinderellaney:

then I stopped stanning after revival because her music started getting more depressing and boring with it ain't me and flop liar 

and when fetish came out I regained hope in Selena's music:sassybrit:

I'm a lowkey fan of Selena now maybe if she keeps making bops like fetish she'll be in my trinity with nicki and britney :forkit:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

I used to stan Selena mostly in her when the sun goes down era bang bang bang used to be and still is my bop:cinderellaney:

then I stopped stanning after revival because her music started getting more depressing and boring with it ain't me and flop liar 

and when fetish came out I regained hope in Selena's music:sassybrit:

I'm a lowkey fan of Selena now maybe if she keeps making bops like fetish she'll be in my trinity with nicki and britney :forkit:

Legends only 

All of Liar :urite:

Man on The Moon - Drinking alone in my party dress . Would you come back if I looked my best?":otears:

Just Luv Me - " You dont have to say it I knew that I'm worthy ' " oh no I wont ask you for nothin" etc the whole track rlly 

Just like Me- She Can She Can She Can HAVE YOU!:wannadie:

Clumsy -  Call me a Fool Call Me Insane , but don't call it a day , closer to you closer to pain...it's better than far away " ( **** is deep ):rihclap:

Im just going to stop here before I take up this whole page :NYsassy:

Archived