Femme Fatale review

ShowdownITZ

3 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Why so many people hate on Seal With A KIss? I still listen to it :tifftear::tifftear: 
I love Femme Fatale, it's in my Holy Trinity :queenriri:

Its literally her most generic song to date. Not even the dubstep breakdown could save this song. Sometimes I go back to listening to it to see if my opinion has changed but no its a trash song. :queenriri:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's a good pop album but it doesn't sound as fresh compared to when it came out. :yaknow: Still full of amazing bops. :bsass:

Couldn't have said it better myself :urite: everything just sounds too overproduced. The only songs is this album that could be hits today are TTWE and maybe I Wanna Go.

I only ever listen to the singles, "Inside Out," and some of the bonus tracks (specifically, "Scary," "Up n' Down," and HATLM). 

To me, the album as a whole lacks the essence of Britney. Like, sure, the songs are technically catchy and there's nothing explicitly wrong with them, but they could've basically been sung by anyone (especially Ke$ha). Overall, it just sounds very formulaic to me, like a Paint-By-Numbers: Pop Edition.  And other than the singles and the other select songs noted above, just about every track sounds the same to me. It's a lot of filler, albeit fun filler. 

Don't drag me, just my personal opinion :pieceofwhat:

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I only ever listen to the singles, "Inside Out," and some of the bonus tracks (specifically, "Scary," "Up n' Down," and HATLM). 

To me, the album as a whole lacks the essence of Britney. Like, sure, the songs are technically catchy and there's nothing explicitly wrong with them, but they could've basically been sung by anyone (especially Ke$ha). Overall, it just sounds very formulaic to me, like a Paint-By-Numbers: Pop Edition.  And other than the singles and the other select songs noted above, just about every track sounds the same to me. It's a lot of filler, albeit fun filler. 

Yeah I get what you mean. Coming off the good era like the Circus era, we should've gotten a lot more but it's a fun album just not one of her best works like some stans make it out to be.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

He has his moments (DW, 25) but he hasn't been interesting since 2007. :cutesybrit:

I find Adele kinda boring and depressing. I mean she has a great voice but I would never be able to listen to her music for a long time, I would start feeling :otears: but DW was a great pop album too. Greedy is the best song on that album and should've been a single instead of Everyday :grimace:

9 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

and your opinion is correct. :foh:

10 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I get what you mean. Coming off the good era like the Circus era, we should've gotten a lot more but it's a fun album just not one of her best works like some stans make it out to be.

It's not Britney's fault she has basic fans :giggleney:

12 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

14 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Dr. Luke and Max are so reductive. :reductive:

One of the greatest shade moments in pop history it's up there with :idkha:

Unfortunately, I don't think Madonna actually knows what the word "reductive" means, because she used it incorrectly :britdrown:

Archived