Femme Fatale review

ShowdownITZ

So I listened to Britney and Circus in full and those were two albums that I didn't fully listened to so now I am doing Femme Fatale because it's another album I didn't fully listen too (the only one I have left is BOMT): This album is a pretty good album even though I feel like this album is a bit overproduced and the tracks don't feel as fresh as Circus, Britney, ITZ, Blackout. But here's the tracks: Till The World Ends: One of her signature songs and a timeless bop. Hold It Against Me: I love this song so much and I really think this her best #1 in the US. Inside Out: Love this song and I love the beginning of it (it sounds like the beginning of video game.) a really great and catchy pop song and should've been a single. I Wanna Go: it's really everything a pop song should be and I hate the slander some members on here give it:lemmetellu: How I Roll: This is a SONG. The production fits the whole theme of the album and I love the lyrics. "Cause I got nine lives like a kitty cat" :carpoolney::carpoolney:. (Drop Dead) Beautiful featuring the greatest female rapper of all time Sabi: my friend told me to listen to this song a while ago and I did it and I really liked it. Yes the lyrics are dumb but the song itself is a fun song and Britney sang like she was feeling this song :bopney:. Seal It With A Kiss: absolutely HATED this song, I gave it a listen like five times and I still hated it :triggered:. Big Fat Bass: I am just gonna let this emoticons describe it :gross::flawlessbye:. Trouble For Me: I really liked this song and did Meghan Trainor copy this song with Me Too?:ponderney: this album is just full of catchy pop songs. Trip To Your Heart: I LOVED this song :otears: "trip to your eyes, trip to your arms, trip to your kiss." :crying1:. Gasoline: hated this song too and I heard that it was supposed to be a fifth single, good thing it wasn't. If she was gonna have a fifth single, it should've been DDB, Inside Out, or Up N'Down. Criminal: one of her best songs ever and the music video is iconic. You guys just hate this song because it didn't do well like HIAM, TTWE, IWG :NYsassy: she invented flutes with this song. Up N'Down: should've been a single. Such a good song and one of the highlights of this album. He About To Lose Me: love this song when I first heard it. Britney also sang this song with emotion :crying11: definitely one of the highlights of this album. Selfish: hated this song and gave it so much listens because some of you guys love this song but I still hated it :( Don't Keep Me. This is definitely the song she loved most from FF (or TTWE) hope she gives us more rock-influenced songs with B10. Well this is an album filled with catchy pop songs and it's a great pop album but I feel like it's overrated by this fanbase. It's good, don't get me wrong but you guys underrate better albums like Circus and Britney and overrate Femme Fatale. It's still great but just isn't one of her best albums. :yeahhh: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Why so many people hate on Seal With A KIss? I still listen to it :tifftear::tifftear: 
I love Femme Fatale, it's in my Holy Trinity :queenriri:

OH MY GOD THIS IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :queenie:

I OPEN SEAL IT WITH A KISS EVERY MIDNIGHT AND DANCE TO IT LIKE A CRAZY ASSSS :tifftear:

I ALSO DO THE SAME FOR SCARY - TROUBLE FOR ME AND HOW I ROLL

ANDDDD I GOT A KILLER *** FIREEEEE COREOGRAPHY FOR INSIDE OUT

It's not bad but it's nothing timeless or awe-inducing either. The only somewhat interesting songs that have some personality are "Seal it with a Kiss", "Trip to Your Heart" and "Trouble for Me", and "Selfish". I get why people like "Don't Keep Me Waiting" but it ruins the albums overall good cohesiveness. :outwithit: Also, "Hold it Against Me" is horrible. I would say, it was a sh*tty first single choice but it went #1 so, I'll take a bow. :riri:

5 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

It's not bad but it's nothing timeless or awe-inducing either. The only somewhat interesting songs that have some personality are "Seal it with a Kiss", "Trip to Your Heart" and "Trouble for Me", and "Selfish". I get why people like "Don't Keep Me Waiting" but it ruins the albums overall good cohesiveness. :outwithit: Also, "Hold it Against Me" is horrible. I would say, it was a sh*tty first single choice but it went #1 so, I'll take a bow. :riri:

I didn't know anyone could hate HIAM. One of her best songs :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, kutayuysaler said:

OH MY GOD THIS IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :queenie:

I OPEN SEAL IT WITH A KISS EVERY MIDNIGHT AND DANCE TO IT LIKE A CRAZY ASSSS :tifftear:

I ALSO DO THE SAME FOR SCARY - TROUBLE FOR ME AND HOW I ROLL

ANDDDD I GOT A KILLER *** FIREEEEE COREOGRAPHY FOR INSIDE OUT

Where can I listen to Scary?

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

Yup, Meghan Trainor that dumb Cow copied Trouble For Me, made it a hit and got away with it. I hate her so much, she's the worst. :wtfdidusay::sofedup:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I love reading your reviews:rihclap: I agree, Gasoline is an awful song and I have no idea how that made the standard edition before UnD and DKMW!! 

But, I like SIWAK:truthtea:

Oh, and I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed that Megan trainor song has the same beat as TFM!!

Thank you, I feel famous :comingthru: but yeah someone on Twitter pointed it out that Meghan Trainor's song sounded like TFM. But yeah Gasoline is bad song :gross:

Archived