Describe each Britney album in one word

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Mmm, no, at least I don't think I am that especial, because I've heard those people can see colors for each musical note, and are usually geniuses when it comes to music and stuff. For me, I think I just have something wrong in my head :giggleney: but I always store the songs in my head with a color, I don't know why. For example, Better would be a golden kind of color, like a strong, dark yellow. Man on the Moon would be more blue-greenish, like sky blue, turquoise, something like that. Don't Cry is more like a dark blue, but an opaque one, almost gray. Circus is dark red, etc.

So it's really hard for me to describe a whole album with one color, or word, or anything because they usually have very different songs on the same record.

And I say I have something wrong with my head because I tend to anthropomorphize inanimate objects or abstract ideas, like furniture or perfume bottles or stuff, I can sense as if they all had a distinct personality. I don't talk that much about it, because I know it's weird, but I'm really used to it, since it's been like that my whole life lol

This is literally mee wtf :wendycry: 

Thanks for existing :wendycry:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I was literally already typing out this question when I saw you had already asked :snapney:

@PokemonSpears: It does sound like you have a form of synesthesia though, which is way more common than people think (prevalence rates are estimated between 1 in 300 people to 1 in 2,000). The reason for the broad range is that most synesthetic individuals don't actually know they have it. I'm jealous, having different perceptual associations than others is so fascinating. 

Well, I think I should do a deeper research then, I think it's kinda cool. My brother which studied in a music school, knows a guy that has synesthesia, but it's a very frustrating experience for him, because it's not just with music, but with every single sound he hears, all day long. So for him it's very easy to notice when someone is singing off key, or simply in which key they are singing, or when someone plays an instrument, but the frustrating part is that he's actually very bad at playing instruments, he can compose songs and melodies and stuff, but he doesn't have the physical skills to play a piano or a guitar or something by himself.

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend.  I am Britney Jean

• Moderators
7 hours ago, $elfish said:

me too:omgreallyney:

it happens to me with numbers too

i think of colours for every britney album and number :moorangu:

:mhm: Not with all the numbers and letters, but I definitely see a color in them too. Another weird stuff is that in my brain, for some reason the letter R and the number 3 are the same lol Like, if I see a word with a 3 between the letters, I'd read it as R, and in my work we use several keys that are formed with letters and numbers, and I'm constantly interchanging them without noticing, until someone else tells me I made the mistake. The fact that they're kinda close in the keyboard doesn't help at all lol

I am a performer.  I am a Mom.  I am funny.  I am your friend.  I am Britney Jean

Archived