Describe each Britney album in one word

e-mailmyheart

When you just heard a Britney album what's the word that comes to mind about the sound and lyrics of the songs?

Mine:

...Baby One More Time - Innocent
Oops!... I Did It Again - Romantic
Britney - Intimate
In The Zone - Daring
Blackout - Innovative
Circus - Sweetheart
Femme Fatale - Charismatic
Britney Jean - Commercial
Glory - Fascinating

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOMT - Cheesy

OIDIA - Assertive

Britney - Warm

ITZ - ****

BO - Dark

Circus - Experimental

FF - Generic

BJ - Mess :mattafact:

Glory - Angelic

Just now, PokemonSpears said:
  • I actually never think of a word when I listen to something or when I think about something, what happens to me is that I usually see a color for each of the songs, but individually.

Do you have synesthesia???

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

Do you have synesthesia???

Mmm, no, at least I don't think I am that especial, because I've heard those people can see colors for each musical note, and are usually geniuses when it comes to music and stuff. For me, I think I just have something wrong in my head :giggleney: but I always store the songs in my head with a color, I don't know why. For example, Better would be a golden kind of color, like a strong, dark yellow. Man on the Moon would be more blue-greenish, like sky blue, turquoise, something like that. Don't Cry is more like a dark blue, but an opaque one, almost gray. Circus is dark red, etc.

So it's really hard for me to describe a whole album with one color, or word, or anything because they usually have very different songs on the same record.

And I say I have something wrong with my head because I tend to anthropomorphize inanimate objects or abstract ideas, like furniture or perfume bottles or stuff, I can sense as if they all had a distinct personality. I don't talk that much about it, because I know it's weird, but I'm really used to it, since it's been like that my whole life lol

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Mmm, no, at least I don't think I am that especial, because I've heard those people can see colors for each musical note, and are usually geniuses when it comes to music and stuff. For me, I think I just have something wrong in my head :giggleney: but I always store the songs in my head with a color, I don't know why. For example, Better would be a golden kind of color, like a strong, dark yellow. Man on the Moon would be more blue-greenish, like sky blue, turquoise, something like that. Don't Cry is more like a dark blue, but an opaque one, almost gray. Circus is dark red, etc.

So it's really hard for me to describe a whole album with one color, or word, or anything because they usually have very different songs on the same record.

And I say I have something wrong with my head because I tend to anthropomorphize inanimate objects or abstract ideas, like furniture or perfume bottles or stuff, I can sense as if they all had a distinct personality. I don't talk that much about it, because I know it's weird, but I'm really used to it, since it's been like that my whole life lol

I'd love to experience that associating songs with colors in my head lol. Thats really cool :brityes:

..Baby One More Time   -   Success
Oops!... I Did It Again   -   Success
Britney    -    Success
In The Zone   -   Success
Blackout    -    Mid-level Success
Circus    -    Mid-level Success
Femme Fatale    -    Mid-level Success
Britney Jean    -    Flop
Glory    -    Flop

My criterion is about album success :angietea:

...Baby One More Time-Innocent

Oops!..I Did It again-Emotional

Britney-Honest

In The Zone-Desire

Blackout-Dark

Circus-Light

Femme Fatale-Mature

Britney Jean-Chaotic

Glory-Experimental

30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Hei, don't worry. I have the same feeling like I treat them as if they have personalities.

30 minutes ago, Siwon said:

..Baby One More Time   -   Success
Oops!... I Did It Again   -   Success
Britney    -    Success
In The Zone   -   Success
Blackout    -    Mid-level Success
Circus    -    Mid-level Success
Femme Fatale    -    Mid-level Success
Britney Jean    -    Flop
Glory    -    Flop

My criterion is about album success :angietea:

:frenchy: