68 Millions . we can do better though brit army

JP9101

Guest $elfish

I'm really bored of it :snapney: at this point I've watched it so many times 

ever since it came out in August I've been rewatching it not daily but from time to time I even spammed it to everyone I have on snapchat so they would watch it 

and I'm really sick of it tbh:triggered: 

so no I won't sorry :Lshark:

I'll keep watching piece of me , monster and  fetish tho:arianabye:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Justney said:

slave and everytime are everything,  sis.

Also **** sam's Hollander was one look face.  He was the dullest "hot man " ever in a Britney video. He seemed beyond uninterested in her. Of course how could he be when he's only in love with his own face.:flawlessbye:

I am. All the way from hot *** Arizona. :urite:

I know right?! They don't have any chemistry at all in that video. He looks like he's been stung by a jellyfish with his facial reactions, doesn't look **** to me. :gross:

This, on the other hand, deserves more than 28M views

that's what you call chemistry. :yesplease: and that guy's *** :scalped::milkney:

it was reported though that Justin went jelly over that viddy :uknowit:

Just now, Itachi said:

I know right?! They don't have any chemistry at all in that video. He looks like he's been stung by a jellyfish with his facial reactions, doesn't look **** to me. :gross:

that's what you call chemistry. :yesplease: and that guy's *** :scalped::milkney:

Right?? What part of it was **** when he was stone faced the whole time?( Ugh when you highlight my autocorrect errors that I tried so hard to fix tho. ):gross:

I don't know if this is true but i heard Justin was originally supposed to be the guy in the video but Britney went ahead with this **** butt-tan-lined man. It's one of my favorite videos ever. She looks amazing in it. The chemistry is great. :thirsty:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, Justney said:

slave and everytime are everything,  sis.

Also **** sam's Hollander was one look face.  He was the dullest "hot man " ever in a Britney video. He seemed beyond uninterested in her. Of course how could he be when he's only in love with his own face.:flawlessbye:

I am. All the way from hot *** Arizona. :urite:

Arizona slayyy. Make sure u get that itunes copy and physical.:urite:

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Right?? What part of it was **** when he was stone faced the whole time?( Ugh when you highlight my autocorrect errors that I tried so hard to fix tho. ):gross:

I don't know if this is true but i heard Justin was originally supposed to be the guy in the video but Britney went ahead with this **** butt-tan-lined man. It's one of my favorite videos ever. She looks amazing in it. The chemistry is great. :thirsty:

oh i didn't notice, sorry about that. :woopsie: oh is he? if they had a video together, i would have probably appreciated it. because with Britney's other exes, i cringe a lot. My Prerogative :nydisgust: Criminal :nydisgust: Slumber Party :nydisgust: (well soon to be, :uknowit:)

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Arizona slayyy. Make sure u get that itunes copy and physical.:urite:

Always bby.:Lshark: physical is the way to go. 

@Itachi I wish they had. But omg i absolutely cringe watching criminal for sure. I love my prerogative for her bed scenes but any time I see kfed I want to shut it off forever! Britney has to stop putting boyfriend's in videos! She wasn't dating Sam yet but ounces they break up... Omg I caaaaant with it. Not that I could to begin with. :whitney:

2 hours ago, IonutM said:

I'm not exaggerating but i think i watched this video 100 000 times.. From the day it was released (18 nov i know better than some of my friends birthday) i watched it 20+ times per day. Because of that video i liked britney and stanned for her. This video made me a stan and here i am on exhale. Before SP i liked britney from time to time but after i got obsessed about the song and especially for the video. I made my friends mad cuz i always listen to this song during parties, B-day parties, school :brit:

welcome to the barmy :) 

I play my "Britney Spears Videos to be Certified" playlist every day while I sleep and while at work :queenflopga: (this pc never sleeps)

Shuffle and repeat, but I do prioritize the closest one to 100m - Piece of Me :tbh:

Spoiler

Slumber Party is the only one when I turn up the volume tho :cinderellaney:

22 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

I play my "Britney Spears Videos to be Certified" playlist every day while I sleep and while at work :queenflopga: (this pc never sleeps)

Shuffle and repeat, but I do prioritize the closest one to 100m - Piece of Me :tbh:

Hide contents

Slumber Party is the only one when I turn up the volume tho :cinderellaney:

Your level of stan is iconic :hype:

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

Those tan lines...Whoof

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I can't at our French national artists having 100 millions views

and this international video can't even reach 70 millions :urite:

Archived