68 Millions . we can do better though brit army

JP9101

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

68 millions is too much for the way she handled it. I'm sure it could be certified if she wasn't so lazy. I'm done supporting work I don't like from her.

Didn't she want to promote Tinasha's career in the song, now she can go ask Tinasha's fans for the views:tiffsmoke:

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

68 millions is too much for the way she handled it. I'm sure it could be certified if she wasn't so lazy. I'm done supporting work I don't like from her.

Didn't she want to promote Tinasha's career in the song, now she can go ask Tinasha's fans for the views:tiffsmoke:

please sis

it is my fav song

:gloss:

lov yaΒ 

just once or twice per day sis

18 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

You don't like Slumber Party??Β :ponderney:Β I am going to bed anyway so I probably won't respond right away goodnight exhale legendsΒ :arianabye:

This could have been certified by now if she promoted itΒ :triggered:

Just now, JP9101 said:

Shame on youΒ 

uhuhuhuh

Β 

un uncontrollablyΒ :haha:

My dear it's not the best song from that album and I never thought it was a single material altough it has that visually good mvΒ 

so Β I'm pressed about the single choice

21 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

You don't like Slumber Party??Β :ponderney:Β I am going to bed anyway so I probably won't respond right away goodnight exhale legendsΒ :arianabye:

This could have been certified by now if she promoted itΒ :triggered:

I like the song, don't like the fact that she had to feature Tinasha for some bucks from her label so I did not help SP at all when it was released.

4 minutes ago, Siwon said:

My dear it's not the best song from that album and I never thought it was a single material altough it has that visually good mvΒ 

so Β I'm pressed about the single choice

I JustΒ wanna use I wanna go lyrics:bigkiss:

Β 

:haha:

47 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Β 

are you watching the best 2016 pop video?

lov u sisternsΒ :eeek:

I'm not exaggerating but i think i watched this video 100 000 times.. From the day it was released (18 nov i know better than some of my friends birthday) i watched itΒ 20+ times per day. Because of that video i liked britney and stanned for her. This video made me a stan and here i am on exhale. Before SP i liked britney from time to time but after i got obsessed about the song and especially for the video. I made my friends mad cuz i always listen to this song during parties, B-day parties, schoolΒ :brit:

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

Oh god

here we goΒ :lolnoworries:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

bye:eeek:

Β 

Β 

:haha:

No one's gonna do anything lol

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

:dead:

watcha say @cheriΒ & @JustneyΒ should we?Β :weusay:

As hot as she was in the video, Β the whole glory era put such a bad taste in my mouth I can't even enjoy it.Β :lemmetellu:Β blame this on make me, Β the vmas fiasco, Β pointless gsleazy and tinashe features, Β and all our destroyed hopes and dreams.:Lshark:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Also i hate Sam being in it.Β :triggered:

1 minute ago, Justney said:

As hot as she was in the video, Β the whole glory era put such a bad taste in my mouth I can't even enjoy it.Β :lemmetellu:Β blame this on make me, Β the vmas fiasco, Β pointless gsleazy and tinashe features, Β and all our destroyed hopes and dreams.:Lshark:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Also i hate Sam being in it.Β :triggered:

Couldnt have said it better:urite:

This fanbase needs to let Glory and it's daughtersΒ rest in piece:tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Justney said:

Β Its all about the potential of b10 and if it gets ****** up or not. That's all I care about at this point.Β :mattafact:

Are you American btw? Just wondering if we can count with your copy:mattafact:

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

I'd rather prioritize these videos first:

Β 

It is more realistically to get them certified first than Slumber Party, plus Slave and Everytime are more iconic. :tiffanynod:

Also, agreeing with @Justney, I get tired of Sam's face so I'm not watching it until it's probably at 99M views. :shameless:

Β slave and everytime are everything, Β sis.

Also **** sam's Hollander was one look face. Β He was the dullest "hot man " ever in a Britney video. He seemed beyond uninterested in her. Of course how could he be when he's only in love with his own face.:flawlessbye:

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Are you American btw? Just wondering if we can count with your copy:mattafact:

I am. All the way from hot *** Arizona.Β :urite:

Archived