3 MUSIC VIDEO

slaveneytbh

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I thought the Femme Fatale or BJ era was the one where she lost her fans? People still loved during Circus right?

Not really. She was losting fans each era. But the gp was by her side during Circus and Femme Fatale. They still hadnt perceveid that she was somehow off or not herself anymore. 

Its a fact: Britney was through so much that her career is far from being her most important thing - and I dont blame her. 

Btw, we now can see how dope Circus era was. But living it wasnt such a blast, I guarantee you. After all, she wasnt in her prime anymore and that was hard to watch. But I love it. Like, a lot. 

We got so much - from good music to great promo. It was her last good era. 

About the 3 videi, I really dont like it. I even think Make Me is better. I find her being too off in 3, and the produciton I mean... Its cheaper than MM imo. I dont like it. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Oh I get what you mean. But I think it was what was best for her. She really wasn't completely ready to be in the public eye so she had to be alienated. Is The Circus era the era that made every one think she's a product? I still think Circus was a very strong comeback

No it wasnt. But it was part of it. It wasnt a single fact that made the gp think she was just not that good. It was things here and there, which rotted her image as a whole. 

Not dancing good anymore, not singing live, her face changing from looking like a 50 mom etc etc etc

2 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

No it wasnt. But it was part of it. It wasnt a single fact that made the gp think she was just not that good. It was things here and there, which rotted her image as a whole. 

Not dancing good anymore, not singing live, her face changing from looking like a 50 mom etc etc etc

Oh I get what you mean. It was a series of events.

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Oh I get what you mean. But I think it was what was best for her. She really wasn't completely ready to be in the public eye so she had to be alienated. Is The Circus era the era that made every one think she's a product? I still think Circus was a very strong comeback

oh yeah that does make sense. in fact some people say that the comeback happened too soon (idk about that though because she should have refused to release an album and do tons of promo if she hasn't truly recovered)

well i'm not sure what to answer about your 2nd question, but Britney has always been considered a product even in her prime years. With In the Zone, she was finally able to exert creative control with her music, but regressed after that (she only wrote 2-3 tracks for Blackout and Circus). Femme Fatale definitely highlighted her lack of interest to her career when she did not write a single song (except for the bonus track, Scary). Circus was a strong comeback, but definitely not the best in pop history. One good example of a great and successful comeback is The Emancipation of Mimi by Mariah (who similarly endured a breakdown and had to have 2 flop eras before she was able to have her comeback). It was a critical and a commercial success and helped in earning back the gp's respect to Mariah. Circus was able to put Britney back to the charts and bring back the focus to Britney's professional affairs but did little to build Britney's musical legacy stronger - during its release it was even compared unfavorably to Blackout, and years later, it was Blackout that stood the test of time not Circus.

5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

oh yeah that does make sense. in fact some people say that the comeback happened too soon (idk about that though because she should have refused to release an album and do tons of promo if she hasn't truly recovered)

well i'm not sure what to answer about your 2nd question, but Britney has always been considered a product even in her prime years. With In the Zone, she was finally able to exert creative control with her music, but regressed after that (she only wrote 2-3 tracks for Blackout and Circus). Femme Fatale definitely highlighted her lack of interest to her career when she did not write a single song (except for the bonus track, Scary). Circus was a strong comeback, but definitely not the best in pop history. One good example of a great and successful comeback is The Emancipation of Mimi by Mariah (who similarly endured a breakdown and had to have 2 flop eras before she was able to have her comeback). It was a critical and a commercial success and helped in earning back the gp's respect to Mariah. Circus was able to put Britney back to the charts and bring back the focus to Britney's professional affairs but did little to build Britney's musical legacy stronger - during its release it was even compared unfavorably to Blackout, and years later, it was Blackout that stood the test of time not Circus.

But even if she didn't write everything for Blackout and Circus. She still had a lot of input, definitely for Blackout.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

But even if she didn't write everything for Blackout and Circus. She still had a lot of input, definitely for Blackout.

As an executive producer, i hope so too. I believe she was responsible in selecting the tracks that made the album, and to be honest, Blackout has one of the strongest track listings for any Britney albums. I kinda hope she will be the executive producer of her next album again.

6 minutes ago, Itachi said:

As an executive producer, i hope so too. I believe she was responsible in selecting the tracks that made the album, and to be honest, Blackout has one of the strongest track listings for any Britney albums. I kinda hope she will be the executive producer of her next album again.

Even if she doesn't write, she knows how to make a song hers like Gimme More wouldn't be a hit if P!nk sang it. I hope that makes sense.

Archived