Julia Michaels Is On A Mission Of Self Discovery With ‘Nervous System’: Stream

Jordan Miller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Don Philip? Sabi? Will.I.Am? Iggy? :moorangu: 

We all (well, most of us) have some standards and taste tho.

Don Phillip?

Nobody hated him back in 1998/99...

Sabi and William?

Most of the fans liked them as they do with tinasha, but some time after they stopped with their "love" for them

Iggy? 

Everybody was rooting for this collab until it happened and after iggy talked about things she wasnt suppossed to say about Britney and her team 

10 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

NO ONE is comparable with Britney. Instead of hating on every possible artist out there and complain about Britney's lips/nose/face/skin color/food choice, we can help this girl who gave us the best tracks Britney had in years. Besides, she is talented, likeable and sweet girl. Let's spread some love.

Why should we? I'm not her fan and this is not britney related just because she worked with her :whitney:

No hating though, just stating something

1d8dd789754451bd66459d6c6e8dbe52.jpg

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Don Phillip?

Sabi and William?

Most of the fans liked them as they do with tinasha, but some time after they stopped with their "love" for them

Iggy? 

Everybody was rooting for this collab until it happened and after iggy talked about things she wasnt suppossed to say about Britney and her team 

Why should we? I'm not her fan and this is not britney related just because she worked with her :whitney:

This! I don't care if she worked on Glory or not, why should I support her if I don't care about her or her music? Like I don't owe her for doing her job which is writing songs for other artists. 

Guest Diamond Horse
22 minutes ago, Daxx said:

I've checked him out too ngl :shameless:

Boys!

*goes to listen to Boys by Charli XCX... actually no, but to look at the video....* :thirsty: 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Great idea :)

The mini album drops in the states in a few hours. Ill post it on the main page then. She's been liking our Tweets lately, so she might see this!

Is this you telling us to behave? :jlostare: Unlike we apparently did with Yanis Marshall? :mattafact:

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Don Phillip?

Sabi and William?

Iggy? 

No one ever cared about Don Philip. After that unnecessary X Factor drama, you can't blame people for disliking him.

Sabi was always used for jokes on here. Don't remember reading one good or praising comment about her.

Will.I.Am... I think we all know why he is so much hated without explanation.

Everybody was rooting for Iggy collab until they've heard the song. After that, everything was more clear and it was obvious that collab wasn't the best thing Britney has done in her career. Iggy's comments only encouraged people to say what they think about collab and her.

On the other side, nobody from here knew or cared about Julia (like we knew about other artists), she did her job with Britney and people still enjoy listening to her work to this date. That is something for respect. If you couldn't care less for her career or music, you can at least respect everything she has done for Britney so far, spend a few seconds of your life and show your appreciation. That's all.

Don't understand why some of you guys are complaining about this topic when 70% of topics in Britney section lately are everything, but Britney related. At least, Julia is connected with Britney in some way. I guess drama and plastic surgery are something you enjoy seeing on here more than spending 10 sec of your life to support person who wrote songs you are still playing. :yeahsure:

39 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

No one ever cared about Don Philip. After that unnecessary X Factor drama, you can't blame people for disliking him.

Sabi was always used for jokes on here. Don't remember reading one good or praising comment about her.

Will.I.Am... I think we all know why he is so much hated without explanation.

Everybody was rooting for Iggy collab until they've heard the song. After that, everything was more clear and it was obvious that collab wasn't the best thing Britney has done in her career. Iggy's comments only encouraged people to say what they think about collab and her.

On the other side, nobody from here knew or cared about Julia (like we knew about other artists), she did her job with Britney and people still enjoy listening to her work to this date. That is something for respect. If you couldn't care less for her career or music, you can at least respect everything she has done for Britney so far, spend a few seconds of your life and show your appreciation. That's all.

Don't understand why some of you guys are complaining about this topic when 70% of topics in Britney section lately are everything, but Britney related. At least, Julia is connected with Britney in some way. I guess drama and plastic surgery are something you enjoy seeing on here more than spending 10 sec of your life to support person who wrote songs you are still playing. :yeahsure:

I already said what I thought, bye

1d8dd789754451bd66459d6c6e8dbe52.jpg

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

And Brian Friedman. So, yes. haha

The mini album is really good btw 

Nnnnnnnnn I thought it was Yanis, but yes, Brian tweeted at BreatheHeavy last week! :urite: Hehehehe I'll behave, I don't know about the others though! :queenflopga:

And I'll have to bop to Ms. Michaels soon! :lemmetellu:

Archived