Glory instrumentals around the web is true or fake?

manuel'szone

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DarkParadise said:

All of those audios are fan made. Fake.

:crying2: sounds cool damn it

28 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

i just have the official instrumentals from make me, slumber party and do you wanna come over. 24bit.

but i´m hoping for the album full instrumental to leak!

let's wait until july 30!

Honey that thread was a ******* whole joke :surething:

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Some stems are on the verge of leaking. So I bet we will get some instrumentals this year.

Britneyidolos (the glory raw sessions with july 30) has sent an unavailable link to the Liar Multitracks. Hasn't replied in a week time so it's safe to say that person is messing around.

but still not july 30th yet. :outwithit: and after his post we got stems big time.  so his information was kinda real (at least the tracklist exists) and the other hacked guy who posted many instrumental stuff. we should try to get them. 

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Some stems are on the verge of leaking. So I bet we will get some instrumentals this year.

Britneyidolos (the glory raw sessions with july 30) has sent an unavailable link to the Liar Multitracks. Hasn't replied in a week time so it's safe to say that person is messing around.

8 hours ago, LionHeart said:

let's wait and see  :) 

Well, at least we had a chance, :carpoolney:

6 hours ago, LionHeart said:

but still not july 30th yet. :outwithit: and after his post we got stems big time.  so his information was kinda real (at least the tracklist exists) and the other hacked guy who posted many instrumental stuff. we should try to get them. 

Again? I already explained that Britneyidolos updated his post saying he would leak it tomorrow because of the dywco stems leaking and then went offline for like a week or more. Obviously that tomorrow has been long gone and the July 30 "release" was his ORIGINAL plan. So the update changed it.

Sounds to me you want to be delusionam and want to get dissapointed....but hey I ain't stopping you but don't give others on here false hope.

as evidenced by soundcloud users' wack remixes and the European collectors' inventories, i can personally confirm that an instrumental exists for every song except hard to forget ya, what you need, and mood ring.

just luv me, clumsy, and liar should leak by summer's end. the rest may take some time, if you want them to come out now you gotta put up some ************* money.

i'll buy just like me and CYM myself if they don't leak by 10/17, as for the rest, throw bands or stay waiting

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Again? I already explained that Britneyidolos updated his post saying he would leak it tomorrow because of the dywco stems leaking and then went offline for like a week or more. Obviously that tomorrow has been long gone and the July 30 "release" was his ORIGINAL plan. So the update changed it.

Sounds to me you want to be delusionam and want to get dissapointed....but hey I ain't stopping you but don't give others on here false hope.

this.

52 minutes ago, no sense keeping this said:

as evidenced by soundcloud users' wack remixes and the European collectors' inventories, i can personally confirm that an instrumental exists for every song except hard to forget ya, what you need, and mood ring.

just luv me, clumsy, and liar should leak by summer's end. the rest may take some time, if you want them to come out now you gotta put up some ************* money.

i'll buy just like me and CYM myself if they don't leak by 10/17, as for the rest, throw bands or stay waiting

hard to forget ya, what you need and mood rings exists too, but it's SO ******* hard to obtain them...

Archived