Are some of you happy now?

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until we don't see those cupcake pictures or funny quotes, we won't be sure she's the one that's posting stuff.

Even if she went under surgery as some people claim on Facebook :giggleney: she could perfectly use her cellphone, actually, what else could she be doing if she has to rest. So that only means POM 3.0 it's gonna be spectacular with lots of new choreo, the addition of HIAM and some Glory tracks :yesplease::brityes:

I'm happy because my life is awesome at the moment. My body looks great, I'm reinovating my home, I just got my car back and I'm very in love with the most amazing guy on Earth. And Britney is happy because she is on her well deserved break after a very successful mini tour. An IG post won't make me any happier.

3 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I'm happy because my life is awesome at the moment. My body looks great, I'm reinovating my home, I just got my car back and I'm very in love with the most amazing guy on Earth. And Britney is happy because she is on her well deserved break after a very successful mini tour. An IG post won't make me any happier.

happy to hear u're happy in ur life. Thats great :clap:

40 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

The fact he called him boss in his reply message :tiffcackle: he got business handled, I wonder when he's gonna train with him in vegas :tiffcackle:

i wanna know when Sam, Britney and @Derrickr411 are planning to go out for dinner. i know they'll take cute selfies and Britney will post them on her instagram and and write the caption "Out for dinner with my baby Sam and my Kentwood childhood friend Derrick" :tiffcackle:

15 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

Lovely to hear

2 minutes ago, button said:

i wanna know when Sam, Britney and @Derrickr411 are planning to go out for dinner. i know they'll take cute selfies and Britney will post them on her instagram and caption them "Out for dinner with my baby Sam and my Kentwood childhood friend Derrick" :tiffcackle:

'We can't be strangers when we met for 2 hours over 20 years ago' :tiffcackle: hes just a creepy stalker tbh :tiffcackle:

Archived