Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Make Me is SO close to being Platinum with SPS!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, marrecarney said:

Sales plus streaming

 

I mean, it's nice and all that she is gonna pass platinum mark with Make Me, but it's pointless when her team won't certify it, they haven't certified a lot of albums and singles, which are multiplatinum

How do we know they didn't certify them?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

How do we know they didn't certify them?

Because there is no certification on RIAA website. They did certify Make Me for Gold though, but they don't bother to update her certification for older singles and albums. I mean, HIAM sold 4m in pure sales around the world, she probably has more than 1 million in US alone.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Because there is no certification on RIAA website. They did certify Make Me for Gold though, but they don't bother to update her certification for older singles and albums. I mean, HIAM sold 4m in pure sales around the world, she probably has more than 1 million in US alone.

The certifications probably got scrapped cause it just didn't worked.:uknowit:

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

The certifications probably got scrapped cause it just didn't worked.:uknowit:

Not sure what you mean...

Anyways, just some stats about her singles.

Toxic is still Gold certified, meanwhile it's at least double platinum, Circus and Womanizer have no certifications yet they are both triple platinum, TTWE and 3 are double platinum yet they have no certifications, and TTWE is nearing a 3m mark.

So yeah, her team is really lazy and I hope they will sit one day and apply for those damn certifications, she's got a lot of them.

Link to comment
Guest $elfish

listening to make me right now :pieceofwhat::juggingu:

Spoiler

seriously i am it's such a good song could have been a hit if team b wasn't ****

 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Not sure what you mean...

Anyways, just some stats about her singles.

Toxic is still Gold certified, meanwhile it's at least double platinum, Circus and Womanizer have no certifications yet they are both triple platinum, TTWE and 3 are double platinum yet they have no certifications, and TTWE is nearing a 3m mark.

So yeah, her team is really lazy and I hope they will sit one day and apply for those damn certifications, she's got a lot of them.

When do they accept the certificates? 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Not sure what you mean...

Anyways, just some stats about her singles.

Toxic is still Gold certified, meanwhile it's at least double platinum, Circus and Womanizer have no certifications yet they are both triple platinum, TTWE and 3 are double platinum yet they have no certifications, and TTWE is nearing a 3m mark.

So yeah, her team is really lazy and I hope they will sit one day and apply for those damn certifications, she's got a lot of them.

Womanizer and Circus are 3x Platinum from pure sales only. With Youtube and Spotify they're 4X.

Same for Toxic, it's 2x Platinum just in digital sales. It's close to 4X Platinum for sure with streaming.

Link to comment

Anyways, that website is bullshit and the owner got banned from Exhale for advertising his **** website all the time here. Make Me is nowhere that close to Platinum and will probably not hit the 1M mark anytime soon considering how **** its Youtube streams are.

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block