Why are some fans saying negative stuff about Sam?

now.watch.me

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

he was overweight himself before wasn't he? :nydisgust: okay, it seems celebrity status is going into his head. so yeah i stand by my opinion of him that he is arrogant and vain. and these receipts you guys are mentioning are validating my opinion. i can't with some others out here who praise him because of his ****. :nydisgust: so much about being a dumb puta though:wannadie:

LMAO :tiffcackle: yeah people on this forum are so shallow. they would still fantasize about his **** even if he killed someone. :whitney:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because most people that look good as him, take care of their body and looks, are usually self centered and egoistic and care about themselves only. Like when have you met a guy that was a gym-freak, likes to have a great, muscular body, that isn't a *********? Plus, he is so young and he can literally have any girl of his age or close to his age. And he picked Britney... Like, you literally can't help but think that he is just using her to get his career up and running. He may not cheat on her or whatever, but using her is just as bad. Also, when the **** did guys at age of 23 of whatever he is old, started liking and falling in love with older women, especially women with children? I mean, society may be changing, but didn't change that much.

He was always shady to me and I don't think I will ever like him. I'm just worried that he will dumb Britney one day and she will end up hurt again.

His intentions are obvious. He wants to further his own career and what better way to do that than date a world famous popstar? There is also receipts of him using other girls for his own benefit. And i'm pretty sure Britney is paying for his lifestyle just like she did with k-flop. She never learns :weusay:

Guest $elfish

who tf do some people on here think they are 

We have no say in Britney's relationships it's her choice , if he is annoying her she can easily split with him 

also why do certain members message Sam 

its really creepy and stalkerish 

Especially that freak in that old thread that messaged him telling him that he's ugly and he needs to break up with britney:wyd:

we have no right to be saying who britney should and shouldn't be with it's her prerogative and non of you have a say in that :lemmetellu: 

although he is a ******* *** hole for what he said about over weight and poor people:whitney:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

who tf do some people on here think they are 

We have no say in Britney's relationships it's her choice , if he is annoying her she can easily split with him 

also why do certain members message Sam 

its really creepy and stalkerish 

Especially that freak in that old thread that messaged him telling him that he's ugly and he needs to break up with britney:wyd:

we have no right to be saying who britney should and shouldn't be with it's her prerogative and non of you have a say in that :lemmetellu: 

although he is a ******* *** hole for what he said about over weight and poor people:whitney:

Exactly. He may actually be a good person but just made a few jokes or statements in bad taste. I've seen certain members on here throw a tantrum because someone said "if untrue (a good rumor about Britney) than I hope you get run over by a bus" and then it was "you're so vile advocating death" ***** it was a joke, you need to get laid! I think a lot of members here do or at least leave the house.

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Britneysfreak said:

Exactly. He may actually be a good person but just made a few jokes or statements in bad taste. I've seen certain members on here throw a tantrum because someone said "if untrue (a good rumor about Britney) than I hope you get run over by a bus" and then it was "you're so vile advocating death" ***** it was a joke, you need to get laid! I think a lot of members here do or at least leave the house.

just like Katy's shitty joke about Britney 

she genuinely likes brit but she's just stupid and made a bad joke 

if she hated brit I'm sure she wouldn't have written a song for her 

3 hours ago, now.watch.me said:

Ok so the only real reasons here are:

- He made fun of someone who's homeless?

- He made fun of someone who's overweight?

I doubt the second one because he used to be OBESE two or three years ago, he even posts pictures of that. Or maybe he's just a hypocrite? 

:nocomprende:

So we're not taking into account that his ex made a very pointed tweet about the bullet she dodged the day it came out that Britney and Sam were together? Because that, along with the homeless thing, is why I worry.

But it doesn't matter, like I said elsewhere. I'm not going to go running to message him to tell him I don't like him, or to break up with Britney, or anything stupid or crazy like that. It's Britney's life and her choice. I just don't want her to wind up being like the above tweet.

Archived