Spilling the entire tea kettle in one sitting on Brit's performance

MiamiBoi

If ya don't wanna read then L E A V E. 

Fellow brethren and sistren, everyday there's a topic on here complaining that Britney is flopping; her dancing is flopping, her singing is flopping, flop, flop, flop. All of you have your OPINIONS on that matter, but I'm here to give you the FACTS, because quite frankly Im tired of the bitching. I'm not here to spill the ******* tea. I'm here to spill the entire fkn tea kettle and throw it at Larry's head. Britney is flopping because no matter what she says, Britney DOES NOT CARE.

Now HEAR ME OUT. Yes, performing might be her "passion." Yes, she might enjoy recording new music. But due to many factors, (age, kids, finding love, being a victim of the magnitude of her fame, so many years in the industry, etc.) Her career HAS taken a back seat in her life. It's clear as day. She has other priorities right now that take up her focus. Her career, is not her focus. The years in the industry have bored her and isolated her. She lets people handle her career's direction and she just says yes or no to what she wants or doesn't want. She's not the same breed as Madonna, and JLo that can be in the industry year after year and CRAVE and thrive off the spotlight. Britney is simple, comfortable, and over it. (Not that I blame her.)

Therefore, this transfers over into her craft, her interviews, her persona, and the masses SENSE it. I'm not saying she's not trying, she just does not have that fire that won everyone over so many years ago. That fire she had when she started off with her interviews, with her music, with her performances - that fiery, dorky, chatty, Britney simply isn't there because she no longer feels it. That fire MADE Britney Spears the legacy she has.

When she started out it was different. She was young, passionate, new to fame. Her fire was invincible and the public sensed it in everything she did. They wanted it. Now, everything she does frankly seems a little half assed. Even if she's trying not to seem that way. However, that fire, comes back in glimpses. The Billboard performance, some vegas shows, (when she's feeling it.) But most of the time, she's just playing the part of "Britney spears", not really being her.

If and when Britney herself feels compelled and challenged by her career again, then that fire and passion for it will return. And the world will be at Britney's feet once again. Till then, put up with more "Glorys" and more "Vegas shows" because that's all we're gonna get.

Btw, I've been reading BreatheHeavy/Exhale since 2006 (remember when Jordan photoshopped himself into a pic with Brit and her cousin Alli? Ha.) and been a Stan since I saw Britney strut with a school girl skirt on TRL for the first time ever so don't even.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This comment is made every day here on Exhale boo. Not really a good start to act all holier than thou on your first post. We're all stans here. :outwithit:

Try a "hello" next time. :whitney:

Oh... I didn't know. Well, for the ones who havent read it before, there is mine. And yeah, I guess you're right... I have just been reading those forum for a decade and feel like one of you. I forget im "new"

Just now, MiamiBoi said:

Oh... I didn't know. Well, for the ones who havent read it before, there is mine. And yeah, I guess you're right... I have just been reading those forum for a decade and feel like one of you. I forget im "new"

That's fine, you're obviously welcome here. :) Glad you decided to sign up and post after all this time!

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I agree Britney doesn’t seem to care anymore, but if so why not retire? She has plenty of money to live a comfortable life and she has her side businesses.

Because it might keep her "busy" and "out of trouble". Because she is basically a company, and employs so many others. Because "it's all she's ever known."

There's countless possibilities... :ehno:

2 hours ago, MiamiBoi said:

Btw, I've been reading BreatheHeavy/Exhale since 2006 (remember when Jordan photoshopped himself into a pic with Brit and her cousin Alli? Ha.) and been a Stan since I saw Britney strut with a school girl skirt on TRL for the first time ever so don't even.

except the picture was legit so :flawlessbye: @breatheheavy

anyway cool story bro :cuteneylaugh:

Here's the thing...you're probably right about all her reasons on back out of the spotlight but here's the other thing...if she doesn't want to do it...DON'T! She has every reason to want to stay home, be with her kids, and stay out of the spotlight. She's worked hard, she's deserves to live however she wants. However, don't take my hard earned money and devotion as a fan and return it with zero enthusiasm or appreciation. For instance, her meet and greets, I understand she meets millions of people all the time and of course she has every reason to be annoyed or not want to spend time with fans. So DON'T! Don't charge your fans $1500 to get the most awkward picture ever where she clearly could care less about meeting those who are most loyal to her. Spend that extra hour with your kids, make out with Sam, do whatever you want! She has more than enough money so if she's over it and just wants to flip her hair at home, she should. But she shows zero and I mean zero genuine appreciation for her fans. You know, the ones who've given her all their money so she actually never has to work another day in her life. Yes, fame has been hard on her but if it's so hard for her, just stop working. Retreat, spend every minute with your kids, the conservatorship is not forcing her to work.

And don't bring Jordan into this. He's been a loyal fan and does a great job running this site. That's the real tea.

Archived