(POLL): If we are ever fortunate enough to see one of the scrapped Britney music videos, which do you think it will be?

jamesedward94

If we are ever fortunate enough to see one of the scrapped Britney music videos, which do you think it will be?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Unpopular Opinion, I couldn't care less about the MM video.:truthtea: From what I saw, it had a weird story/plot and I had no interest in it. The video we got was garbage too.  :donewithit:

Exactly I didn't like both videos. Obviously the original is better but they are both trash :flawlessbye:

I'd be more interested in MM. I just wanna see Britney on red body paint in HD, am I asking for too much? :crying1:

Perfume would be interesting too, however, despite Kahn's statements about how wonderful it was his version, something deep within me tells me it might actually be a little bit cheesy and weird, because, we know they didn't go for scenes that were too gore or something, because obviously not, so I can't stop thinking about the robbery scene from Criminal, but that one was in a little bit funnier tone, so I don't know how the scenes with Britney as a serial killer would actually look like.

GM, I just wish they scrapped the whole thing with all of its versions :donewithit:

I could see the full perfume leaking just cause it was taken away out of controversy of violence in the us was it not? which is more likely to leak for artistic reasons rather than the make me video which sounded like it was tied up in advertising + financing issues 

I don't think Gimme More was ever fully finished, so we won't get those scenes simply because they don't exist. I know we have (relative) proof that some "funeral" scenes were shot, but that could have been just with extras and not actually filmed by Britney. This was before leaks and trading were as prominent as they are now, so it's less likely that the stuff we haven't seen (like the alternative dance sequences) will be leaked. Little to no chance that Britney's team will release this.

Perfume was fully shot and has a finished version, but nothing of it besides the storyline and some on-set pictures have seen the light of day. This one has the biggest chance (though still small) of being released in the future, because there were concerns over it's plot-line, and not issues with sponsors. I could see it ending up as a bonus feature on some kind of official Britney collection in the future. If it were released today, there would be little controversy as opposed to the negative publicity it might have faced during it's original release. Even though this video came out relatively recently, since we haven't seen much from it, I wouldn't expect it to leak anytime soon.

Make Me has the biggest chance of leaking, since we already have some clips from the video. However, I don't think the video was ever fully finished either, though most if not all of it appears to have been shot. Because of the issues with sponsors, as well as being the most recent video, I highly doubt it will ever be officially released. 

Archived