Am I the only one who doesn't like Mood Ring?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Clumsy, Just Luv Me, What You Need,, Hard to Forget Ya, Love Me Down, Slumber Party??? :nonono: All those tracks are better than Mood Ring.

:notatall:

The only one I could say it's probably tied with Mood Ring is Slumber Party. Mood Ring is really the kind of artsy-fartsy stuff I imagined when she teased us that back in 2014. However it turned out to be a little bit too boring.

For me, the best song to least good song, goes like this:

1. Man on the Moon
  2. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  3. Liar
  4. Better
  5. Make Me...
  6. If I'm Dancing
  7. Invitation
  8. Just Like Me
  9. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  10. Coupure Électrique
  11. Mood Ring
  12. Slumber Party
  13. What You Need
  14. Love Me Down
  15. Private Show
  16. Hard to Forget Ya
  17. Clumsy
  18. Just Luv Me
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:notatall:

The only one I could say it's probably tied with Mood Ring is Slumber Party. Mood Ring is really the kind of artsy-fartsy stuff I imagined when she teased us that back in 2014. However it turned out to be a little bit too boring.

For me, the best song to least good song, goes like this:

1. Man on the Moon
  2. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  3. Liar
  4. Better
  5. Make Me...
  6. If I'm Dancing
  7. Invitation
  8. Just Like Me
  9. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  10. Coupure Électrique
  11. Mood Ring
  12. Slumber Party
  13. What You Need
  14. Love Me Down
  15. Private Show
  16. Hard to Forget Ya
  17. Clumsy
  18. Just Luv Me

I love MOTM, wish it could've been a single but why Just Luv Me so low, it's one of Britney's best songs ever.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I love MOTM, wish it could've been a single but why Just Luv Me so low, it's one of Britney's best songs ever.

It's just so plain and boring. At least Clumsy has the "Oops" part. There's no climax, there's no explosion, it goes from beginning to end without offering anything exciting or especial, not even something emotional at least. A constant in Glory tracks is that the choruses lack the power her classic songs used to have. However most of them compensate that with musical breaks, or other parts of the song that serve as a hook, but Just Luv Me doesn't have anything else. It's boring, gray and blunt. It isn't a bad song by any means, it's just really boring compared to the rest of the tracks.

Coupure Électrique might result boring to some people too, but at least it is shorter and her voice sounds so much more mysterious, and the whole foreign language makes it more interesting to listen to.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's just so plain and boring. At least Clumsy has the "Oops" part. There's no climax, there's no explosion, it goes from beginning to end without offering anything exciting or especial, not even something emotional at least. A constant in Glory tracks is that the choruses lack the power her classic songs used to have. However most of them compensate that with musical breaks, or other parts of the song that serve as a hook, but Just Luv Me doesn't have anything else. It's boring, gray and blunt. It isn't a bad song by any means, it's just really boring compared to the rest of the tracks.

Coupure Électrique might result boring to some people too, but at least it is shorter and her voice sounds so much more mysterious, and the whole foreign language makes it more interesting to listen to.

Well we all have different tastes but I love Just Luv Me. I also love Coupure Électrique, I like how it's in French and it really is a mysterious track.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

THIS!!!

Britney really needs to go back to singing choruses 

I love Mood Ring.... the vibe of the song, her vocals and lyrics are imo amazing. I think it deserves to be on the deluxe version at least. 

IF i would choose i would rather see If im dancing as the japan bonus track... even tho i love it and it makes me happy, i love all the other tracks a bit more.

But everyone has different taste and thank god for that :cutesybrit: 

12 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I've never really found it interesting or good enough to give it a third listen. I listened to it twice and it was meh to me. I don't dislike it tho, and there is surely worst aka If I'm Flopping. Like I remember listening to it and not being impressed, it was meh, the hype was all gone anyways. I just tried giving the song a third listen but it's nowhere to be found on Youtube, apart from the instrumental.

Glad it didn't steal Liar's or Slay Your Mind's place and only made it to Japan:nicki2:

How dare you?! :whitney::girlwhat::wyd:

If I'm dancing is Glory's best song

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

Mood Ring is the best song from Glory for me and would have been an unexpected smash hit with a dark and mysterious and glamorous video. Them primeney vocals, lyrics, that beat. Shame on anyone who thinks it's **** or overated :lemmetellu: #JusticeForMoodRing

:flawlessbye:

4 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

How dare you?! :whitney::girlwhat::wyd:

If I'm dancing is Glory's best song

:dead:

You mean worst.

13 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

THIS. I always enjoyed What You Need more than IID. I just don't get the hype:wtfdidusay:

What You Need is gold, IID can't even come close.

6 hours ago, Screamous said:

Its overrated by exhalers. Maybe because she sounds GREAT there, (IMO, the best since blur). if the song was included on the standard material it wont be overrated as it is now.

for some people who thought it would be great as a single: :madonna:

Literally. Imagine it instead of SP as the 2nd single. Bubbling Under would be shaking:tiffcackle:

Archived