Am I the only one who doesn't like Mood Ring?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Should have replaced Liar, Clumsy, Hard to Forget Ya, What You Need or If I'm Dancing. :tiffanynod:

What You Need, Liar, and Clumsy are so good :mattafact: I feel like I am the only one who likes What You Need, she seems like she was having so much fun with it and it's  a different style but If I'm Dancing is ok but it's one of the worst Glory track.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What You Need, Liar, and Clumsy are so good :mattafact: I feel like I am the only one who likes What You Need, she seems like she was having so much fun with it and it's  a different style but If I'm Dancing is ok but it's one of the worst Glory track.

I don't hate any of the songs but they're the weakest on the album and I usually skip them if I'm not in the mood to listen. Mood Ring just happens to be a stronger track. :verycool:

3 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I've never really found it interesting or good enough to give it a third listen. I listened to it twice and it was meh to me. I don't dislike it tho, and there is surely worst aka If I'm Flopping. Like I remember listening to it and not being impressed, it was meh, the hype was all gone anyways. I just tried giving the song a third listen but it's nowhere to be found on Youtube, apart from the instrumental.

Glad it didn't steal Liar's or Slay Your Mind's place and only made it to Japan:nicki2:

giphy.gif

This is blasphemy bb

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
23 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

tenor.gif

:tiffsniffle:

Sweet, deal. 

25 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Um Mood Ring gives me goosebumps. It's out of this world. It's way better than Flimsy, **** Show, Snooze Party, and Trash U Need :juggingu: 

Not u saying Mood Japan was better than What U Need?:tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's really good, not as good as many of the standard tracks, and certainly not as good as everybody in here made it seem.

I think it's better than Clumsy, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, What You Need, Hard to Forget Ya, and probably Slumber Party too.

Clumsy, Just Luv Me, What You Need,, Hard to Forget Ya, Love Me Down, Slumber Party??? :nonono: All those tracks are better than Mood Ring.

49 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

THIS. I always enjoyed What You Need more than IID. I just don't get the hype:wtfdidusay:

36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's really good, not as good as many of the standard tracks, and certainly not as good as everybody in here made it seem.

I think it's better than Clumsy, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, What You Need, Hard to Forget Ya, and probably Slumber Party too.

So you have good taste I see 

tumblr_mxveu9iEmV1qct8rvo1_250.gif

Archived