Am I the only one who doesn't like Mood Ring?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I've never really found it interesting or good enough to give it a third listen. I listened to it twice and it was meh to me. I don't dislike it tho, and there is surely worst aka If I'm Flopping. Like I remember listening to it and not being impressed, it was meh, the hype was all gone anyways. I just tried giving the song a third listen but it's nowhere to be found on Youtube, apart from the instrumental.

Glad it didn't steal Liar's or Slay Your Mind's place and only made it to Japan:nicki2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

yes now go away

The person below you finds it meh too. Just Luv Me outsold.

1 minute ago, toy soldier. said:

Meh, the lyrics are the best thing. She is basically talking about loving someone when you have mental health problems, but it does not offer anything great sonically or lyricallyΒ 

Β Omg I never thought of it that way ! I have depression and mood swings etc.....the song now has a completely new feel for me thank you! HahaΒ :lustney:

28 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Glad it didn't steal Liar's or Slay Your Mind's place and only made it to Japan:nicki2:

I don't agree on MR because it's my second favorite after Slay Your Mind (and kudos to you for using that one for it instead of Change Your God, which doesn't really make enough sense to me), but true.

Still, it should have replaced HTFY. I'm not sorry. I can't at all with that one.

Guest Diamond Horse

I love it.

But then again I wouldn't have it to replace anything on the album. I still want to listen to all of the 18 tracks :mhm:Β 

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

How dare u, Mood Ring definitely deserved to be on full album compared to tracks like clumsy+htfy :wannadie:

its single material tbh, and it fits the darker vibe that almost everyone wants lol

1 hour ago, trav said:

How dare u, Mood Ring definitely deserved to be on full album compared to tracks like clumsy+htfy :wannadie:

its single material tbh, and it fits the darker vibe that almost everyone wants lol

'single material'Β :madonna:

2 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Yes. Mood Ring slays. Clean those wax off yo ears girl :juggingu:Β 

:wtfdidusay:Β The song is completely forgettable and nothing out of this world. It's decent for a Japan edition

Archived