Liar - Studio Acapella

Andrew338

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
28 minutes ago, BOBO said:

Her vocals are everything. I need Hard To Forget Ya & Mood Ring studio acapellas asap! :tiffanycries:

and to think about that recently some member here wanted to echo that Glory stem vocals are awful and they hope they never leak :gloria: 

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Who?

tumblr_oc0sqwVi8R1vsvthro1_500.gif 

there was someone, I think he/she was a noob with few posts, I don't remember their name.

neel21 tagged somebody, maybe it was them

I can forget their name, but the claims are what I can't forget

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

there was someone, I think he/she was a noob with few posts, I don't remember their name.

neel21 tagged somebody, maybe it was them

I can forget their name, but the claims are what I can't forget

he didn't say the vocal stems, he or she said something about the recording session...:sippingtea:

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

he didn't say the vocal stems, he or she said something about the recording session...:sippingtea:

oh! yeah, you are right. but still, it is bad to claim something like that knowing that the receipts are not provided at the same time.

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

oh! yeah, you are right. but still, it is bad to claim something like that knowingly that the receipts are not provided at the same time.

totally! If only he would have leaked a little snippet so we could actually hear and give our opinion but well.....too much poolparties here latetly :tiffcackle:

Guest Diamond Horse
7 minutes ago, mauureee said:

totally! If only he would have leaked a little snippet so we could actually hear and give our opinion but well.....too much poolparties here latetly :tiffcackle:

and well, if it was true, the vocal producers must have been the world's best geniuses.

I don't really know whether to buy it that they could make it sound so good when the initial input was so awful... or maybe we have ghost singers again? :tiffcackle:

EDIT: oh yeah wasn't this also what the user implied? :gloria: 

:gloria: so this time they made it right production-wise

with the ghost singers :tiffcackle:

Archived