LIAR - Vinyl Single (Digital Mockup)

Mc54

In a perfect world, we would've gotten this as the third single, with a remix package. I imagined it with some Glory album art, and a limited edition gold/clear vinyl with the album cut & Bimbo Jones Remix on Sides A & B.

Thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nickey said:

Liar as a 3rd single???  Girl

1493217257-aretha2.gif

Wishful thinking, duh. Could've had a massive visual for a video. And working here in New York City, walking passed the "Tom's Restaurant" aka Diner, it's another missed song for an insane visual. Oh well! I just had fun with the remix coming out this week for the song. 

4 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I don't mind it, I just don't want the picture to be as bright as 100000000000 candelas

She looks stunning in the photo, but yeah, we can blame Randee's post production for that flared mess.

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

Wishful thinking, duh. Could've had a massive visual for a video. And working here in New York City, walking passed the "Tom's Restaurant" aka Diner, it's another missed song for an insane visual. Oh well! I just had fun with the remix coming out this week for the song. 

"Liar" had the chops to join the Toxic, BTI, Womanizer videos in concept 

bummer 

Archived