I dont care what you say... I love currentney and

JP9101

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad for you that you're happy with how she is right now, but some of us really aren't. To me she's doing the bare minimum, plus has added a whole lot of annoying mannerisms and habits that make her unwatchable. 

She sees her career as I see my aqua aerobics class: A necessary evil.

I do expect downvotes lol...

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I'm glad for you that you're happy with how she is right now, but some of us really aren't. To me she's doing the bare minimum, plus has added a whole lot of annoying mannerisms and habits that make her unwatchable. 

I agree with most of this, though I wouldn't call her 'unwatchable'.  She's a million times better than she was three or four years ago, but yes, she has a lot of room for improvement.  First and foremost she needs better choreo.

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Im very happy and excited 

she just need practice a little bit more lol

remember is a show that has been there since forever 

calm down 

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Im very happy and excited 

she just need practice a little bit more lol

remember is a show that has been there since forever 

calm down 

Oh I'm very calm :) 

Been rushing around all day and just sat down for the first time, it's not like I'm all riled up angrily throwing my Britney cd's around the room in despair of all of those knee bends!!! I just genuinely feel like she's incredibly lazy when it comes to performing. And you're so right, she does need to practice more - hopefully she has been ready for these last few shows! I really hope so, I'm 99% sure she still has it in her to slay our lives! - IF she wants to.

Archived