Is Time For "Rebellion" To Leaked

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
On 26/07/2017 at 6:01 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

I actually saw something on Instagram that apparently earlier this month the full version was uploaded on soundcloud, but was taken down almost immediately. 

I dunno if it's true or not, but I'm sure the full version is floating around somewhere.

Could you please try and go back and find that post that apparently it leaked but got deleted? I will try to do my research from there and I'm actually really good at this so if there's a chance I'll get it, or at least try to.

If you manage to find it, PM me, don't post it in here.

22 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Well it's something we trying to make it leak :crying1: and we ain't giving up

I'm gonna help looking for it. But what if the lyrics are all the same as to what we already have? 

22 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Could you please try and go back and find that post that apparently it leaked but got deleted? I will try to do my research from there and I'm actually really good at this so if there's a chance I'll get it, or at least try to.

Dude I just went and tried to look, I didn't see it :/ I was hash tagging #britney when I saw it, I just looked back under #britney and #rebellion and I didn't see anything :/ 

7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Dude I just went and tried to look, I didn't see it :/ I was hash tagging #britney when I saw it, I just looked back under #britney and #rebellion and I didn't see anything :/ 

Alright, can u remember the day it was that u saw it and what the picture was?

On 7/26/2017 at 2:07 AM, $elfish said:

This is dangerous tho:lostney: didn't a producer or someone else involved with the song  get killed over this song in 2010:wtfdidusay:

The original producer died in like 2009 or something way before this song was such a sought after item. Has nothing to do with it. :icant2: Y'all need to stop turning this song into the Meaning of Life. It's not something to kill for.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:wyd: You better not keep the song for yourself, just saying.

Nooo, not my type. I said it tho because if he sent me the profile of the person who posted it, it'd get flooded with other fans and he/she wouldn't even take me seriously.

6 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Alright, can u remember the day it was that u saw it and what the picture was?

If I posted the first comment in here on Wednesday, I'm going to say I probably saw it Tuesday or Monday. It was just words, there wasn't any picture of Britney. It said something along the lines of 

"Rebellion was uploaded in full on Soundcloud on July [insert date, I don't remember], but it was taken down immediately"

i wish I screen shotted it :/

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Nooo, not my type. I said it tho because if he sent me the profile of the person who posted it, it'd get flooded with other fans and he/she wouldn't even take me seriously.

Ahhh. Ok. :queenflopga: Be sure to make a big deal when you leak it tbh 

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

By the way, how is that list of your going, have you started it?:mattafact: @BrittonJeanSpears

Gurl, bye. :gimmemoar: I'm too lazy. It'll happen when it happens.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ahhh. Ok. :queenflopga: Be sure to make a big deal when you leak it tbh 

Gurl, bye. :gimmemoar: I'm too lazy. It'll happen when it happens.

What do u mean a big deal?

I knew it was too good to be true:urite: you liar

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

If I posted the first comment in here on Wednesday, I'm going to say I probably saw it Tuesday or Monday. It was just words, there wasn't any picture of Britney. It said something along the lines of 

"Rebellion was uploaded in full on Soundcloud on July [insert date, I don't remember], but it was taken down immediately"

i wish I screen shotted it :/

Are you sure it wasnt twitter then? Cause people can only post on instagram wigh pictures... unless u read it in the comments...

Archived