Is Time For "Rebellion" To Leaked

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, $elfish said:

I feel bad for brit tbh her parents forced her into this for the most part and she probably felt bad so she went with it , they made her break up with her first boyfriend to get with JT (not sure if that's true but I saw it in a documentary) 

she wanted to break free but when she rebelled the industry and media  shut her up and not to sound like I'm some tin foil hat conspiracy theorist but maybe they made her look bad and trashy in the media so she could breakdown from all the pressure 

thats why who ever they are , are scared of rebellion leaking because it might expose them they probably threatened britney and everyone who worked on the song or has it not to release it

I never heard that about JT and her first boyfriend. I read a biography about her life called 'Inside the Dream' and it may have touched on it, but I can't recall. 

The media went full force on her during her 'rebellion' phase, and the people buy whatever the media throws at them (even I thought she was off her rocker back then, sadly). As I've gotten older, I realized she wasn't nuts. She was a troubled young girl who had the world against her. She wasn't much older than I am currently, and I can't even imagine that type of stress. Your 20's are confusing enough without the world judging your every move.

At this point, I feel like she's just done whatever she has too for her own sanity and her children. I don't know how I feel about those closest to her now, I want to believe they have her best interest, but the reality is that everyone probably wants their pay check at the end of the show. 

I read an article years ago and a line stuck with me, it said that 'As we're all getting older, it seems as if everyone has gotten a piece of Britney Spears, the only one who seems to be waiting for that piece still is Britney herself.' It always made me sad to think about, how she's probably always been a people pleaser, and continues to live her life for everyone else around her even to this day. 

16 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

All this conspiring to get it released should probably be done in PM's I feel like, you know team b is probably snooping:snooptoya:

If they are snooping....which I hope they are and see this..... maybe people wouldn't be conspiring for leaks if they gave us more than 2 singles and proper promo an era.

2 hours ago, LionHeart said:

Rebellion is a really bad song TO ME. and i´m GLAD that didn't made the cut. 

if you disagree you can skip my comment!

calling me new it's stupid and out of point. :outwithit:get a brain.

It's not really about how the song sounds (well, it is about that but not as the main cause we are waiting for this to leak) is about the lyrics, the mystery behind it. :lemmetellu:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

That industry can be dark and creepy because they'll do everything for money, but there's no such thing as illuminati :jolieoverit: 

That's just a girl overwhelmed by the pressure, and tired of being used by everyone, her label, her boyfriend... :jolieoverit:

On 7/26/2017 at 1:06 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Go ask Jeff Dandurand on Facebook. He was being an attention ***** back in late 2013 saying he'd release it. Since he was full-on being an attention *****, I spammed Jordan with the story until he mainpaged it, which obviously made Team B threaten his *** to not release it. :imcute: 

But it's been two years, and I low-key wanna hear it now too. So ask him if he'll leak it. :lessons: 

Hey sis what's Jeff Dandurand Facebook account?

I'd take Glory stems and Instrumentals leaking right now but FULL Rebellion would not be bad either.

Someone here needs to sacrifice themselves for us to get the full song!!

Maybe it does expose the industry a bit and if it IS something that's actively being kept secret by her team, that increases desire to hear it even more. 2pac, Patrice O'neal, Michael Jackson, etc...lots of people have died after they tried to speak out. Maybe her team doesn't want the song out cause it'd put a target on Britney

Archived