Is Time For "Rebellion" To Leaked

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I actually saw something on Instagram that apparently earlier this month the full version was uploaded on soundcloud, but was taken down almost immediately. 

I dunno if it's true or not, but I'm sure the full version is floating around somewhere.

I'm pretty sure Jeff Durand claimed the same thing back in 2013 as well. That he put the song on youtube but it got taken down within a few minutes. He wanted to release it as well but was stopped by Britney's management/label. 

Guest $elfish
3 hours ago, Brichney. said:

The song will NEVER leak, it's about the Illuminati. 

I agree sis otherwise it would be leaked by now 

team B takes down rebellion posts quick af

which is weird considering they don't take down other leaks like instant dejavu and all that she wants for example as fast

there has to be something going on either her record label or the illuminati something certainly mysterious :brityes:

12 hours ago, $elfish said:

This is dangerous tho:lostney: didn't a producer or someone else involved with the song  get killed over this song in 2010:wtfdidusay:

Chris Notes i think? He died in a very mysterious way. I do believe Rebellion will leak when she dies, the message behind the song (at the least in the demo) is clearly about the industry (for some is about her mom and her team, it could be too, but the lyrics fits what's behind this industry) so i think the reason this song is not leaked is for her own safety, back in the day she was so popular, the message she was sending with Rebellion could've wake so many fans up, so i highly doubt it will leak when she's alive. For me is when she's not here anymore...so the message isn't as strong anymore...Sounds crazy? :madonna:  yeah, but take a look at every celeb who talked against the industry most of them are labeled as 'crazy' and dies in mysterious ways (but the media calls it suicide, *****, overdose...etc etc). :lemmetellu:

12 hours ago, $elfish said:

This is dangerous tho:lostney: didn't a producer or someone else involved with the song  get killed over this song in 2010:wtfdidusay:

Yes. Christopher 'Notes' Olsen. He also produced an unreleased Otis Redding tribute and some of the remixes used on the House of Blues Tour, think he worked with Kevin Federline on his album as well. He fell off a hotel balcony and died in 2010.

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

I agree sis otherwise it would be leaked by now 

team B takes down rebellion posts quick af

which is weird considering they don't take down other leaks like instant dejavu and all that she wants for example as fast

there has to be something going on either her record label or the illuminati something certainly mysterious :brityes:

I love a good conspiracy theory, and I believe Mrs Britney has found herself in the middle of a few of them even. Years ago when I got into her and her music, it was actually because of conspiracy theories online.

However, I don't really like calling 'them' the Illuminati, it sounds so cartoony to me:eheeek:and gives whoever they are too much power. Whoever rules this world has their power because WE allow it to happen, not the other way around.

That being said, I feel as if the song was about all of the evils of the music industry. There was probably a LOT of exposing going on, and I'm sure it had to do with everyone from her management to parents. I don't know if we'll ever get to hear it, although I'll take it over a scrapped video any day. 

Hey Team B, I know ya'll are lurking. #FreeBritney:beysip::smokney:

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I love a good conspiracy theory, and I believe Mrs Britney has found herself in the middle of a few of them even. Years ago when I got into her and her music, it was actually because of conspiracy theories online.

However, I don't really like calling 'them' the Illuminati, it sounds so cartoony to me:eheeek:and gives whoever they are too much power. Whoever rules this world has their power because WE allow it to happen, not the other way around.

That being said, I feel as if the song was about all of the evils of the music industry. There was probably a LOT of exposing going on, and I'm sure it had to do with everyone from her management to parents. I don't know if we'll ever get to hear it, although I'll take it over a scrapped video any day. 

Hey Team B, I know ya'll are lurking. #FreeBritney:beysip::smokney:

I feel bad for brit tbh her parents forced her into this for the most part and she probably felt bad so she went with it , they made her break up with her first boyfriend to get with JT (not sure if that's true but I saw it in a documentary) 

she wanted to break free but when she rebelled the industry and media  shut her up and not to sound like I'm some tin foil hat conspiracy theorist but maybe they made her look bad and trashy in the media so she could breakdown from all the pressure 

thats why who ever they are , are scared of rebellion leaking because it might expose them they probably threatened britney and everyone who worked on the song or has it not to release it

Archived