Is Time For "Rebellion" To Leaked

At this point, this has to come to question, will Rebellion ever leak?

Well today we need to make it happen Putanas :lemmetellu: We need to hear Godbellion and so do the GP 

we need to use our Exhell powers and put them into good use, and leak Rebellion 

Who's with me :brit: (I'm gonna start looking after I wake up cause I'm in New York and it's night time and I'm super tired, but will find it and you better too sis) 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go ask Jeff Dandurand on Facebook. He was being an attention ***** back in late 2013 saying he'd release it. Since he was full-on being an attention *****, I spammed Jordan with the story until he mainpaged it, which obviously made Team B threaten his *** to not release it. :imcute: 

But it's been two years, and I low-key wanna hear it now too. So ask him if he'll leak it. :lessons: 

People should compile some names that we can reach out to, people that have brought exclusives and leaked songs before.

I remember someone signed up here and leaked the Gimme More VMA rehearsal in full and said more was to come, but the member has never returned.

@britney_rehearsal leaked it and is no where to be found.

Anyone else on here remember this?

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

People should compile some names that we can reach out to, people that have brought exclusives and leaked songs before.

I remember someone signed up here and leaked the Gimme More VMA rehearsal in full and said more was to come, but the member has never returned.

Dude, one of the producers of the song, who's been willing to leak it before, is on Facebook. Just ask him to put it out there. Duh.

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

All this conspiring to get it released should probably be done in PM's I feel like, you know team b is probably snooping:snooptoya:

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

All this conspiring to get it released should probably be done in PM's I feel like, you know team b is probably snooping:snooptoya:

That didn't stop me working hard to bring "Take Off" to the forum.

I was talking to Michelle for a while and was on it when she leaked it.

Just now, IconicShow said:

That didn't stop me working hard to bring "Take Off" to the forum.

I was talking to Michelle for a while and was on it when she leaked it.

Omg! I was just lurking then, you are the member who helped leak it! :clap: Thanks for that! 

So so if that's the case though, we're trusting you with the task of Rebellion :gimmemoar:

2 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Didn't this leak years ago?

IDK why everybody obsesses over it - if this is it... it's trash.

No that's just the portion Britney posted on her site before it got taken down.

The chorus is looped in this video.

That's not even the intro, you hear the real intro when Britney is playing Rebellion in her car before she drives off.

7 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Didn't this leak years ago?

IDK why everybody obsesses over it - if this is it... it's trash.

It's a demo and trash is your hands :lemmetellu:

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg! I was just lurking then, you are the member who helped leak it! :clap: Thanks for that! 

So so if that's the case though, we're trusting you with the task of Rebellion :gimmemoar:

I tried with Rebellion and no luck.

I did bring this other exclusive to the forum with my personal conversation I had with Jeff Durand he said I could share it at the time.

Hi I was just curious as to what other treasures Jordan might have and why he got the songs? I won't ask nothing personal on your end about the music just been wondering what other song titles that we might not know about?

he has everything ok and makes me look like a douche bag/

Just so you know most of us don't think of you as a douche bag. Many just want to know how and why Jordan got the songs. Do you know who has ''Who can she trust''

he knows family of Brits

It's been hard for the fans to track down JR ROTEM the producer of ''Who Can She Trusts'' Many of us know he has songs. We just wish we knew of other song titles she may have recorded? As you know this 'era' has been so boring we have no excitement. Fans would be happy just knowing more about songs that are unreleased since they can't be leaked.

All The Way Beautiful Night Boyfriend Cry Crucify Downtown Fed-Ex Flown Away Grow Hide from the Sun (feat. Taboo) Love (in the Bahamas) Motherlove My Big Secret One of a Kind Poison Red Carpet Secret Somewhere Super sensual Welcome to Me Who Can She Trust Easy (feat. Will.I.Am) Follow Me It’s A Small World It’s Funny Now I Was Born to Love You (feat. Eric Carmen) Never Lie The Fugitive Turn On the Night Untitled (feat. Dionne Warwick) You Thought Wrong  Blue Eyes Crying

Cool, I don't think most fans have heard of ''Super Sensual'' or '' Poison". Have you heard all of these songs?

yes but they are unleaked
crucify and who can she trust are her best imo

Who can she trust is one that fans want the most after Rebellion. Only thing we know is JR produced it and it has some camera flash snap beat and some lyrics leaked but don't know if they are official. What is Crucify about?

What is Crucify about?

crucify is a beautiful ballad with haunting melodies in D. Kind of like Tori Amos but differnt lyrics and arrangement..its about opression and loss
Jordan has it

Wow it sounds amazing how is her vocal on it? What is The Fugitive about? I never heard of that one.

I love JR's work, in fact he is one of my mentors
We love his work as well it's a shame none of his songs that he did with Britney made Blackout. Everybody was the only track we heard from the two. Do you think any of these songs will ever leak? I

It's so amazing Britney has so many songs fans never heard or song titles they don't even know about
We love his work as well it's a shame none of his songs that he did with Britney made Blackout. Everybody was the only track we heard from the two. Do you think any of these songs will ever leak?

It's so amazing Britney has so many songs fans never heard or song titles they don't even know about
there are even more i am not aware of. she had an outpouring of material around that time and even for Circus.
Yeah it's strange that some of her best material remains unreleased and the stuff that makes the albums isn't as good for the most part. Is Fed-Ex about Kevin?
Follow My Fingers Take The Bait Whiplash Bad Girl I Dare You My First Love Red is the Color Rules of Attraction Second Chances
yep
kfed has original rebellion too
Who did she record 'I Dare You'' with
maybe a rebecca rudolph demo
Very cool. so Hide From The Sun features Taboo from BEP?

only alt i thought was near what u described
Yeah that's the one we seen, rumors about a funeral and her being tied up in the room have been speculated. I have one last question, If there was one thing Britney fans should know about an unreleased song, or her best vocal on an unreleased song what would that be?
Crucify is one of her best performances without a doubt
any sample lyrics? that fans don't know
i wrote a song called "Never Lie" which she has recorded
what is that song about and what is the feel and vibe to it? ballad, mid tempo?
ballad my vocals don't do it justice as its in falsetto haven't got a copy yet of her version
How come you don't ever release you version? or is that not allowed huh
i can send you it if u want
i plan to with female singer my vocals sound horrible its for female
that would be amazing, would love to hear your version. You never put it out before?
nah i am not looking for limelight anymore just want to continue being part of mainstream artists repertoire
That is understandable, Would love to hear you version atleast it could give some insight to the lyrics that Britney sang in her version. and how the music sounds
ill send it in a few
OK sounds great. I'm sure your being bombarded with messages now huh
would it be OK to share some of these song titles and info that u discussed with fans? I wanted to come with respect and ask your permission first
yes its cool..i haven't forgot just wrapping up something
OK awesome this will give the B Army some life since things have been so boring. I was looking at the song titles is Easy F. Will I Am ''It should be easy'' or a totally different song that was meant for Femme Fatale?

This was from my exclusive FB chat I had with Jeff back in April 2004 if anyone can find this original thread with my screen shots would be great. The minute I posted this Jordan took over the thread and things were changed an he became the OP.

Archived