Britney already lost more than 50k followers on IG

mauureee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I know a lot of fans left during BJ and came back when Glory dropped. Were you one of them?:ponderney:

Nope, I never cared that much:forkit: I like all types of music, so when I get bored with Britney I just move onto something else for a bit. She's my number 1 favorite artist though, so I'll be a fan till the world ends:urite:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Do you plan on being a Britney fan for a long time?

Well... if B10 tanked because of her and she announced a residency for next hwar that'd be it for me. But as long as she does REAL promotion I'll be a fan, but if she keeps self sabotaging herself I'll eventually leave. The thing with her if I'll never hate her and she'll always have a special place in my heart, I just won't spend a lot of time promoting her stuff and using connections to help her if she's promoting less than me, if u get what i mean.

Btw i actually made it to his instagram followers list, typo there.

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well... if B10 tanked because of her and she announced a residency for next hwar that'd be it for me. But as long as she does REAL promotion I'll be a fan, but if she keeps self sabotaging herself I'll eventually leave. The thing with her if I'll never hate her and she'll always have a special place in my heart, I just won't spend a lot of time promoting her stuff and using connections to help her if she's promoting less than me, if u get what i mean.

Btw i actually made it to his instagram followers list, typo there.

Yeah I get what you mean. I really hope she does because I really need to experience one successful era. Btw are you on stan twitter?

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Nope, I never cared that much:forkit: I like all types of music, so when I get bored with Britney I just move onto something else for a bit. She's my number 1 favorite artist though, so I'll be a fan till the world ends:urite:

You and your Britney references :urite: so clever but yeah me too. I listen to various artists but Britney is my number one :yeahhh:

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I get what you mean. I really hope she does because I really need to experience one successful era. Btw are you on stan twitter?

Fr, a huge era is all i want, I need one at least. Well I'm part of one of the most relevant Britney fan accounts on twitter atm but that's it. I can't really use it to talk to friends or give actual opinions. I used to have like personal stan accounts but stan twitter is wild and Britney isn't really interesting rn so i dont use then anymore. Are you there tho?

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Fr, a huge era is all i want, I need one at least. Well I'm part of one of the most relevant Britney fan accounts on twitter atm but that's it. I can't really use it to talk to friends or give actual opinions. I used to have like personal stan accounts but stan twitter is wild and Britney isn't really interesting rn so i dont use then anymore. Are you there tho?

I did but it was kind of a troll account. I was a Selena stan cause she got the most hate just to come for the Beyhive and Monsters. :tiffcackle: I was real stupid but what's the account name? Maybe I know it. I check Britney fan accounts sometimes just to see if she is doing something new.

12 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I did but it was kind of a troll account. I was a Selena stan cause she got the most hate just to come for the Beyhive and Monsters. :tiffcackle: I was real stupid but what's the account name? Maybe I know it. I check Britney fan accounts sometimes just to see if she is doing something new.

Lmao that would've been fun. We should create a troll account some day, like only us knowing the identity, not to drag people but just to troll really. I love the Neyde and Banana the snake accounts, have u come across them?

13 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Lmao that would've been fun. We should create a troll account some day, like only us knowing the identity, not to drag people but just to troll really. I love the Neyde and Banana the snake accounts, have u come across them?

Yes I love Banana the Snake. He's an icon.

45 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

a huge era is all i want, 

What does a huge era mean to you?

I doubt she will ever do anything close to her prime but she could still have an epic era if she just does something that really stands out

cough* 

sing live

:hype:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Idk, some people do it. If they’re not going to show up on their timeline, some people think it’s not worth following them.

Im the complete opposite...I would never think to go to on a celebs page and unfollow them out of inactivity...the more insctive they get, the more I forget that I even follow them and they just sit in my following count. ...if a celebrity actually posts too frequently, that's when I get sick of them...constantly seeing  them in my feed gets me burntout on them and thats when I unfollow

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Facebook and Instagram removes bots all the time, I’ve seen it happen with many celebrity accounts.

But I’m sure there’s a lot of people unfollowing because she hasn’t posted anything in a long time.

Whars bots tho?

8 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

This was the video that made me a fan straight away, he's the only youtuber i give a **** about 

:mattafact: Keesha was shook, didn't she say something like 'AND it's Kesha Britney'.

Not "Me bullying you helped you become who you are today so you kinda owe me ;')"

:dead:

8 hours ago, button said:

Not "Me bullying you helped you become who you are today so you kinda owe me ;')"

:dead:

Ikr, that bully was such a fool but since then he has served Mike at Macdonalds:weusay:

It's what she deserves.

But Mike's really down to earth and humble, when I met him he was always telling me how he's no different than me and can't see himself as a celebrity despite having over 1m subscribers. He went viral late last year with his lyrics pranks, idk if you've watched anyone do them, but he was the one who created the trend and then everyone hopped on. But I became a fan for his personal videos and he's gone through a lot of stuff, tried killing himself at 16 and nearly succeded, had an abusive girlfriend, the bullying, had girlfriends cheating on him, one of them lied about having cancer, his dad was abusive and didn't like him and would call him stuff such as fruit... he made videos about all that. If you care to watch this vid he shows the last texts that he got from his dad before he died (died like 15 months ago I think) from an overdose.

This one is my favorite tho, he speaks about being bullied in more than one school and talks a bit his life in general. 

Archived